A Gram from No One

Sting' s P.O.V

I stared at the sleeping girl next to me. Her face had shown peace and tranquility while her lips had a smile on them. She had never shown this before this year, of course at times she had a smile but in her eyes, I had seen stress.

Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at me. "Sting" I smiled at her.

"You missed your class you know?" Her eyes widened.

"What...Really!" She started to get up but I stopped her.

"Relax, you goody-two-shoes. Is this your first time missing class or something?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah"

"Well, you shouldn't worry too much." She arched a brow.

"Sting this is not high school anymore you know that right?" I chuckled.

"Yeah I know but if you continue to freak out over things like this then you will be stressed out your whole entire life. You wouldn't want your future husband to worry if his wife would be stressed out forever would you?" She blushed hard and looked away from me.

"Ummm"

"Unless your future husband is me, babe," I said winking at her. She looked at me making me chuckle.

"St...Sting...as if that would happen." She said before she got off of my bed.

"Babe"

"I'm not your babe. You know that don't you?" She said before she went into the bathroom. There had been a knock on the door and I opened it to see a guy with brown hair and gold eyes. He had been dressed in a red polo shirt, brown khakis, and bad on a red cap.

"Gram for Lucy Heartfilia." I arched a brow.

"You're looking at her." The guy's eyes widened.

"Wa..ait..."

"What...are you judging my gender?" He shook his head.

"No sir I mean mam"

"Now do the gram." He nodded and read the paper before he looked at me and began to sing and dance.

"Give me a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that ass." I glared at the man before I slammed the door on him.

"Lucy, bring your ass here!" Lucy came out of the bathroom and looked at me dressed in only a towel.

"What is it?"

"Explain to me who the hell sent you that gram!"

"What gram?" I opened the door still surprised that the man was still there.

"Hey, the real Lucy is right here, now do that performance again." He nodded his head before he began to sing and dance.

"Give me a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that ass." Her eyes widened.

"Wait what?" He flipped the paper around.

"I also have another gram for you as well." She nodded her head with an annoyed look on her face.

"Okay do it." His eyes widened as he read the gram.

"You know what...I might just have to go. I mean I don't want to upset your boyfriend-"

"Friend"

"Well, friend or anything but-"

"Just do it. I will make sure that he will not do anything." I shook my head no from behind her and mouthed my sentence to him.

"No, she will not." His eyes widened.

"I mean do I really have to-"

"It is either you face him or me. Now choose one." He nodded making me glare at him.

"Go up and down when I-" He started to run and I chased after him. I heard Lucy close the door behind me.

__________________________________________________________

I returned about ten minutes later only to hear Lucy on the phone with someone. I opened the door and turned off the lights. "Hey Sting-"

"You have about five seconds before I find you and punish you." She gasped at me.

"For what?"

"For more than you think? Now, you have three seconds."

"Sting"

"Two" I heard her run past me and out before I smirked.

"One," I said before I chased her around the campus.

"Sting leave me alone!"

"Not when that ass is not punished!"

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°