Suprise

Sting's P.O.V

Right now Gray and I were in the kneeling position in front of Erza, Jellel, Lucy, and Rogue. So how did this start?

Flashback

As I chased after Lucy she disappeared. Soon I had seen Juvia who had been an old friend and knew that Lucy might have been with Gray.

"Oi Juvia, have you seen a blond-haired brown eyes girl dressed like a cat?"

"Oh Twinkie?" I blushed hard at her words.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah ever since you gave her that nickname I kind of liked it and thought it was cute to call my love rival so I call her that. Even though we do not speak."

"You do realize why I call her Twinkie right?" She looked confused before she sighed.

"It's something perverted isn't it."

"What do you think?"

"Yes"

Lucy's P.O.V

Right now I and Gray were off-campus. Something that may have sounded strange considering the fact that I had been dressed in a cat outfit but as long as we were away from-

"Oh shit!" We screamed before we turned around and looked at the back of the car.

"Gray I think you hit something." We got out and seen nothing behind or underneath the car making us worried.

"You wouldn't think that Sting-"

"Not just Sting, Juvia as well." We turned around to see the two, but Sting with a paddle. I looked at Gray who had a smirk on his face. Oh hell no, he was in on this too? Before I could even run I had been pinned against the car by Gray as Sting came behind me. 

"You jerk! "

"Jerk," Sting questioned

"Juvia wait in the car," Gray said.

"Okay, Gray-Sama " Juvia went inside the car while Sting whacked me with the paddle on my ass.

"Owe" He continued for about five times.

"And here we have the student parking lot which you guys will be parking your cars in- Lucy? Gray? Sting?" The three of us froze and turned around to see Erza, Jellel, and Rogue. Who had an angry look on their faces. All of a sudden the car took off.

"Juvia bring your ass back here!"

"I'm sorry Gray-Sama but Juvia is not apart of this."

Now

Sting's P.O.V

I should have kept on spanking her. "So you two made a plan to spank Lucy?" We stared at Erza.

"Yeah"

"Why?" I smirked at her.

"Because I wanted to show the world how naughty Lucy really was. You did notice the turned on blush she had on her face."

Lucy's P.O.V

My eyes widened.  "You pervert I was not turned on!" 

"Oh really because the little mewls you made while Sting spanked you were loud and clear," Gray said making my eyes widen again and the rest of us blush. "I mean I heard moans but-"

"We get it!" They all yelled.

"You two we will deal with your punishment later, for now, leave, and Lucy go and change before you go to my and Levy's dorm. I have been hearing reports of a cat walking around campus and people looking for her." My eyes widened at Rogue's words.

"Or she could stay with me. She is my girlfriend and all."

"Girlfriend?!?" They asked in surprise.

"Haha surprise"

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

Oh, would this end in a true punishment or a reward? :)

Until then!