The Power of Thirst

Normal P.O.V

It was the start of the second semester and Lucy and Sting had been very close 'friends'. Of course, the two liked each other and flirted with each other but other than that they were just friends. Lucy cringed at the thought. Suddenly an alarm from Sting's phone had gone off and she looked at it.

"Oi Sting" She stared at Sting to see half of his body hanging off of his bed. "Sting" She threw one of her pillows at him but he remained asleep. "Ana...ki" She watched as he smirked in his sleep. Her eyebrows knitted together. He liked the name. She guessed he really was a pervert. Plus she couldn't turn off his phone ever since the end of last semester.

Flashback

Sting had been taking a shower when suddenly his alarm on his phone began to ring. She swiped left to turn it off when she suddenly saw Sting's internet history. Of course, she wasn't going to look at it but it kept on calling on her. Before she knew it, she had been on his phone.

An Hour Later

Sting came out of the bathroom to see a letter typed on his phone. "I am going to stay with Levy and Rogue for a little bit until I forget everything I had just seen."

Now

She guessed there really was only one way to get his attention. Lucy stared at Sting with a bottle of water in her hand. "Sting-kun" He didn't wake up. She poured the bottle on him making him immediately wake up. He glared at her making her do it back.

"You are going to be late for class." He looked at his phone to see that he had about ten minutes until class started.

"Shit" He ran into the bathroom.

"Babe you forgot your towel." Suddenly the bathroom door opened and out came Sting, who had been naked. She gasped before she had seen her life flash before her eyes. He smirked at her.

"What? You were going to see it sooner or later." He pecked her lips before grabbing his towel.

Later that Night

Lucy was now staying at Levy and Rogue's dorm. Rogue agreed to stay in her dorm for the night while she spent some girl time with Levy, Erza, Cana, Juvia, and Mira.

"It couldn't have been that bad right?"

"It stopped near his knee." The girls blushed hard.

"Well say goodbye to that ass, Lucy," Cana said before she took a swig of whiskey. Lucy's face became as red as a tomato.

"He is not going to do anything! We are just friends."

"Just friends huh? Do friends kiss each other as if it is nothing?" Levy said before she stopped. "Oh wait-"

"I guess what Levy is trying to say is that you and Sting act as if you are dating," Erza said as she bit into a slice of cake.

"We don't...do we?"

"You do," The girls said together causing her to sigh.

"Enough chit chat, we are making Lucy uncomfortable, who wants to play double dare!" The girls looked horrified.

With the Guys

Right now the guys were watching the girls playing double dare from Rogue's laptop. "You guys better be lucky Levy and I put a camera in our room."