He what's!

Lucy's P.O.V

I continued packing my things to go to Levy's house when Sting came in. He sat on my bed and pulled me in between his legs.

"Can you please not stay at Levy and Rogue's dorm? You know that I won't be able to concentrate without you." I smiled at him making him smile back before I smirked.

"This is your punishment for publicly spanking me in the student parking lot." He smirked back at me.

"What, do you want me to do it again?" My eyes widened.

"What...no you pervert!"

"I mean I love you but that ass." He slapped it making me gasp before I slapped him and grabbed my bag.

"Good night you pervert." Sting watched me leave with a smirk.

"Good night Twinkie. "

"You idiot, I told you not to call me that."

"Well too bad I like it. Now-" He stood up and blocked the door. "You really are not going to stay there are you?" I glared at him.

"It is your punishment and also how else do you think Rogue, Jellel, Erza, and I are going to punish you?" He chuckled and pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to text. Soon there were a three notification sounds and he smirked.

"All three of them have canceled my punishment. Now Lucy, where were we? Oh yeah, me punishing you." My eyes widened and I started to back away.

"Wait, Sting-" I tripped over a stack of books and he chuckled before he hovered over me. "I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I like you a lot." He said making me blush hard and look away.

"I know that already. I am your girlfriend remember?" He made me look at him with a smirk.

"I know but I think I love you." My eyes widened.

"Huh?" He pressed his lips against mine.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°
So he loves her... huh? Wait? Does she love him back?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

See you guys soon