Salty

Lucy's P.O.V 

I glared at the sore man who sat in the booth seat across from Rogue. "I'm sorry Rogue. We would have been here earlier but I had to punish someone for not listening." 

"It was still worth it." I glared at the perverted bumblebee.

"Levy and Yukino went into the arcade area. They have been trying to beat this teenager for about an hour now."

"At what game?"

"Some dancing game with arrows if I am right," I smirked. "Leave it to me." I walked over to the arcade just in time to see Levy loose. 

"Haha, I win!" Levy pulled out some money and handed it to him. I walked up to the Yukino. 

"Lucy-san, what are you doing here?"

"I came with Sting. How much did you guys lose to this boy?"

"Nearly fifty dollars" My eyes widened.

"What, he is like fifteen?!?"

"He knows how to talk up a challenge." I walked up to Levy.

"I got you," I smirked at the boy.

"All or nothing" He smirked at me. That little brat!

"Nope"

"Fine ten dollars back each round I challenge you." He nodded. 

"Fine"

Forty Minutes Later

Normal P.O.V

With The Girls

Now with the girls had been Erza, Juvia, Lissana, Mira, and Cana who came with dates but wanted to hang out with their friends. "How long has she been dance battling him?" Erza asked in shock.

"She has been popping her ass for about forty dam minutes," Yukino said as Lucy danced and the game cheered her on.

"Imma work it like a boss, yeah, twerk it like a boss, yeah, swerve it like a boss, yeah, then burst it like a boss." She landed into a split and won the game with ten thousand bonus points as tickets started to spew it out of the machine.

Sting's P.O.V

I sat with Rogue, Jellel, Gajeel, Gray, Lyon, and Laxus, Natsu, along with Freed in pain. "You mean to tell me that you are still in pain," Rogue asked in annoyance. "What happened and if it is some stupid shit I will slap you."

"Someone is angry," Laxus said in surprise.

"More like salty," Natsu said causing Rogue to glare.

"Not physically but emotionally. Lucy said that I can't have sex with her for a week."

"Sounds like you are still hurt physically?" Jellel asked.

"I guess but you do not know how much I love her, especially that ass." I felt a hard stare causing me to look at Gray. I sighed, maybe it was too much.

"She needs to have time to herself." He said causing me to nodd.

"I know but that ass-"

"Oi, the way you sound, it makes you sound like an asshole who just wants her ass

"Oi, the way you sound, it makes you sound like an asshole who just wants her ass." Gray was really angry. When did he get this way especially with all the history he had with woman. Maybe people do change.

"I understand" I stood up. "For the week I will spoil her." His eyes widened. The girls walked near us and as soon as I saw Lucy I dragged her to the skates.

"Sting!" 

"I want to skate with you." Her cheeks reddened before she giggled and nodded. 

"Okay" As we got to the counter and waited for someone who worked there I looked at her and couldn't help but smile.  I had a year left to see her happy face before I started to live life as a normal human being and even after Lucy was to graduate, she would work as the CEO of her father's company. So for now, I would spend every moment with her like it was my last. I am in love with her and will show her as much love as I can. "Hey Sting, guess what?"

"What?"

"I beat that guy in the arcade." I chuckled and hugged her from behind and sat my chin on top of her head. 

"That's my girl."