Twinkie Part 2

Sting's P.O.V

I was walking with Gray when I heard Lucy's voice and she sounded angry. Shit. I looked at Gray. "I don't get what I am feeling for her-" 

"Listen, Gray, Lucy is going to kill me. Can we continue this conversation later?" He looked confused. 

"Sting!!!!!" I took off running. "I'm gonna kick your ass! Where the hell is my bed." I ran into the laundry room and smirked.

"Like hell, she can get me now." I crossed my arms and chuckled to my self.

"Rogue!!!!!!!!!" My eyes widened in shock as Rogue appeared right before my eyes.

"Haha hi" The next thing I knew he punched me and everything went dark. 

______________________________________________

When I woke up I was tied up in the janitor's closet. I saw a knife and began to cut myself free when the closet opened and Lucy walked in. She chuckled.

"Sting where is my bed?" She closed the closet door.

"I don't know, you know I saw some girls from your English class who look like they were mad about something and had a rectangular-like object. It was pretty huge I mean-" She looked at me and chuckled.

"It crushed you didn't it?" My mouth opened in shock.

"How did you know?"

"I was hanging out with Gray when it broke." My mouth gawked wider and I felt like I wanted to slaughter him then claim Lucy as mine. I began to chuckle darkly.

"Lucy, what exactly did you two do?" Lucy blushed and looked down.

"Nothing" My eyebrows knitted together. I finally finished cutting myself free and stood up. Lucy backed up to the door and as I slammed my hands on both sides of her, she squealed. My face went close to her nearly brushing my lips against hers.

"Tell me." I moved my lips next to her ear. "What did you two do-" I whispered.

"N...n....n...nothing"

"Nothing at all huh?" I kissed her neck causing her to blush harder and backed away. She looked so innocent and cute. Dammit Lucy, what are you doing to me? I moved one of my hands from the side of her to her cheek, causing her blush to grow.

"Sting what are you doing?" The way she had been acting now, made me more attracted to her. I pressed my lips against her's. Before she could push me away I backed up and stared at her in her eyes. She really was beautiful, even when she had been embarrassed.

"Bye Twinkie," I said before I left.

"Shut up Sting!!!!" She screamed from the entrance of the janitor's closet. "Bye Sting"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is part two♡♡♡♡