Third Wheel

One Year Later 

Sting's P.O.V

It had been my last year and Lucy's third year of college. It nearly killed me thinking of that. I loved Lucy a lot and the thought of being separated from her for a year was worrisome. What if she didn't love me any more or what if she got pregnant because Gray came to visit her and tap that ass that I loved so much. I shook my head. Maybe he wouldn't do that.  As I heard my phone vibrate I looked at it. I had a message from Rogue.

'Levy is making me a whole ass third wheel and shit and Yukino wanted to go out with Gray, you know so I need you and Lucy's asses to meet me in the food court of the rollerskating rink down the street. If you do not see me, just look for the depressed man eating a whole dam pizza by himself.' I guess if he really was that sad. I looked at the sleeping girl next to me and smiled. She was so beautiful. I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

 I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear

 "Too bad we needed to go." I slapped her ass making her quickly get up and glare at me while she tried to cool her bottom. 

"Sting you jerk, I thought we agreed that I needed a break for tonight."

"I know but papa Rogue is salty about being the third wheel and wants us to come." She sighed. 

"Really?" I poked her stomach. 

"Really, unless you are too sore to walk and want to save our future son some energy." Her cheeks heated up as she glared at me. She flicked my forehead. 

"You idiot, I can walk just fine and I am not pregnant." She stood up and gasped before she stopped walking. 

"As I thought." I started to laugh. She glared at me before she smirked.

"No ass for a week." My eyes widened before I stood up.

"Lucy" She ran into the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom door and tried to open it only to find it locked. "Lucy baby, please."

"Nope" She turned on the shower. 

"Not even just a quick-"

"Nope"

"Fine but maybe just a little-"

"No"

"Oh come on" She unlocked the door and looked at me. "Please, at least a shower."

"Considering that we are low on time, fine, but if you try anything I will punish you." I nodded. She turned around and went inside the bathroom, giving me time to smirk.

"I will tame that ass, Lucy."