Upside Down

A Year Later

Second Semester

Lucy's P.O.V

Sting and I have been dating for about a year now but still, I didn't know how to feel. I liked him a lot and for Gray, the strange feeling remained. Every day, I felt myself become closer and closer to realizing what I felt for Gray had been something so wrong. I cared for Sting and Gray, but for Gray, I had the same feelings that I had for Sting. I liked him.

I laid in my bed, trying to push away my thoughts, and yet they only grew. If Sting were right here right now, maybe I would have felt better, but right now he was out with his friends. Leaving me alone to think about the world and the two men who stood in mine. The door slammed open and there appeared one of the men himself.

"Lucy....that ass." My eyes widened. He was drunk.

"Sting?"

"Bring that ass...here." I arched a brow.

"You're drunk"

"No, I'm not if anything I am just turned on by thinking about the many things I can do to you. Now-" He closed the door and locked it. "Bring that ass." He said as he walked over to my bed. I stood up before he could block me in folded my arms.

"I'm not sleeping with you until your sober."

"I am sober." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "Now...can I-" I felt something poke me. Something.....how you would say...large. A memory came to me.

Flashback

"Babe you forgot your towel." Suddenly the bathroom door opened and out came Sting, who had been naked. She gasped before she had seen her life flash before her eyes. He smirked at her.

"What? You were going to see it sooner or later." He pecked her lips before grabbing his towel.

Now

I liked being in one piece. I have an exam tomorrow and would like to be able to sit down during it. I felt him began to kiss my neck and knew that he knew how to get to me. So what could I do to get out of this situation? I had an idea.

"St...St...Sting-kun?"

"Yes Lucy"

"I have to freshen up before we do anything." He backed away from my neck and looked at me with a smirk.

"Why do you need to freshen up when you already look so sexy-"

"Sting-kun let me change." He sighed.

"Fine but in five minutes-"

"Ten"

"In ten minutes, if you are not out then I will go in there and get you myself." I nodded before he let me go. I smirked and ran to the door and unlocked it before I ran out of our dorm and into Levy's.

The Next Day

Sting's P.O.V

I woke up to a pounding headache and opened my eyes only to be flashed by the morning sun. I looked at the other side and seen Lucy studying and smiled. "Good Morning babe" She looked at me.

"It's two in the afternoon." My eyes widened in surprise.

"What?"

"It's the afternoon idiot." She said before she set her book down and went into the hallway. A memory from last night came to my mind. As soon as she came back into the dorm with an ice pack I smirked.

"So....you are not sleeping with me until I am sober huh?" Her face reddened.

"It's not like I want to sleep with you now." She said before she basically slammed the ice pack on my head. "Sometime in the future." In the future huh? So she really did like me and care about me deeply. I chuckled at her embarrassed expression.

"Okay.....wifey."