Lucy the Neko

Lucy's P.O.V

I walked around campus hearing many whistles from the people around me. Stupid costume, stupid Sting, just why the hell did that person have to send me that gram and why the hell did I accept his punishment. Why did I even agree to wear this perverted version of a cat costume!

As soon as I got back to my dorm I had seen Sting talking to Gray in front of the door

As soon as I got back to my dorm I had seen Sting talking to Gray in front of the door. "Oh, Lucy you came back just in time. You see Jellel lent me something that he used to punish Erza and-" I started to back away slowly. "Is there anything wrong Lucy?" I shook my head.

"Nothing master, I just have to go see someone Nyaa." I was about to run but he grabbed me and pulled me close to him before he began to pet me.

"Where do you think you are going. You still haven't been truly punished. " I smacked away his hands.

"Awe you must have been a really bad kitty," Gray said joining in making my eyes widen, that traitor!

"Bad kitty my ass. "

"You forgot something"

"Nya, master why should I be punished when I was truly not a bad kitty?"

"You hit me you know." I glared at him.

"You pervert, you are the one who gets turned on by cats!" I yelled before I folded my arms.

"I guess it's time to punish you. Now tell Gray that you will see him later." Sting said before he went inside.

"Gray help me please."

"I would but Sting threatened to tell Juvia my location so I can't do anything to help you."

"Gray-sama!" He looked at the doorway to the building to see a curvy long blue haired obsidian eyed girl dressed in a short light blue dress with a giant blush on her face.

"Shit I will have to see you later Lucy." He said before he ran down the hall. The girl who I assumed had been Juvia had run after him. I shook my head before I went inside of my dorm. There had been Sting with an enormous smirk on his face.

"Lucy, what took you so long?" I looked at the paddle in his hands before I tried to open the door. For some reason, the door couldn't open. Sting started to walk near me and I did the only thing that I could do.

"Rogue!"

"Rogue is off-campus with Yukino. So it is just you and me Lucy. Now bring that ass here." He said making my eyes widen.

Two Hours Later

Sting's P.O.V

As I sat down on my bed I cringed. Just how the hell did she get the paddle? "Sting do you want to try and punish me again." My eyes widened.

"No mistress Lucy" She smirked at me before she kissed me making my eyes widen.

"Good"

"Wait does this mean-"

"That we are dating? It depends on you." She said before she went on her phone. I smiled at her.

"So that is a yes? So we are dating now. Great now that means that I can punish you back...as my girlfriend." Lucy sweatdropped.

"That doesn't make it any different!" She said before she ran out of the room with me chasing after her again.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

Lol, so how did you guys like these two chapters. I hope you enjoyed it!

 I hope you enjoyed it!

See you guys soon!