Movie Night Part 2

Gray's P.O.V

I stared at the blonde woman who smiled. "Gray is there something wrong?" I felt my mind blur. What was going on with me? Maybe I needed to leave.

"I have to go."

"Gray?" 

"I am sorry but I really have to go." I quickly left the room. As I got down the hall I heard what sounded like a door open and close. I looked behind me to see Lucy with a worried look on her face. She started to walk toward me. 

"Gray?"

"Lucy please just-" My eyes widened as I felt her lips press against mine. I felt out of control of myself. As many times as I tried to get away from her, she seemed to return.  I wrapped my arms around her waist. She quickly backed away and looked at me. 

"I shouldn't have done that with someone who didn't feel the same way. I am so-"

"I do feel that way, Lucy." Her eyes widened. "But I know you love Sting as well. That's the thing. You just never knew what love was and now that you have a chance you are taking every opportunity left and right. I suggest you-"

"Go for Gray." Our eyes widened and we turned around. 

"Sting" He looked angered. I looked at Lucy to see her with fear.

"You have been feeling this way for him for a year now am I right? That is why you did the-"

"It's-"

"True and after this year, we will not remain in contact anymore. Do you understand me?" The emotion was out of his voice.

"Sting" He glared at me.

"Don't contact me as well. I am done." He walked inside while Lucy's fear became sadness. What is wrong with me?  She was about to walk to their dorm when I stopped her. 

"I recommend you stay with me tonight."

"I can't, espe-"

"Sting needs some time to breathe." 

The Next Day 

Lucy's P.O.V

As class finished I came back to my dorm to see Sting's side had been clean. His posters and things were gone. Now that I noticed it, all of his things were gone. I went into the bathroom to see his toiletries away. 

I walked back into the dorm room to see Gray with a worried look. "Even when I tried to call him he didn't pick up." I went on my phone and began to call him. As I did my eyes widened. 

"This phone is not answering, leave a message after the beep and press star."

✰♪✴♬✰♩✴☽✰❄✴☀✰♪✴♬✰♩✴☽✰❄✴☀✰

To be continued in the next story! I hope you guys enjoyed this last chapter and stay tuned really really soon for its sequel called Life. 

Description: So much time has passed by and yet I still see those men everywhere. Everywhere I looked, every newsstand, every channel on tv, every billboard, I saw them. Two handsome elites who the world loved. The same two men who I hurt six years ago. I worried about seeing them again but who knew, that pretty soon I would be working for both of them and experiencing the ups and downs of our past college life.