Fragile

I have been gone for so long. I hope you guys can forgive me! Also, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆
A Year Later

Lucy's P.O.V

My feelings for Sting and Gray had only grown stronger. It had been as if my feelings for the men had been in a maze. So many twists and so many turns and I only ended up in a dead-end. I felt something slap my ass and turned around only to see Sting. I glared at him. "Pervert, I thought we agreed for you to stop doing that."

"I have been calling you for the past ten minutes and you seemed out of it. Plus when I slap that ass you seem to notice me more." He smirked before he pulled me to his bed. "Speaking of which, didn't you promise me something." His hands rose to my hips. My brows furrowed.

"I am not having sex with you." He looked down in sadness before he looked up and smirked.

"Is my Lucy-chan a virgin?" My eyes widened and my cheeks heated up.

"I...I.."

"It makes sense now, I mean you never had your first kiss before me so...I guess it is true." He pulled me closer to him.  "You're so innocent Lucy." He let me go and laid on his back. "I will not try to convince you to sleep with me, my innocent wife." I arched a brow.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You are too fragile. I don't want to hurt you." I grabbed his pillow and hit him with it.

"I'm not fragile." He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him causing his eyes to widen.

"See" I smirked at him.

"Fragile huh?"

Three Hours Later

Sting's P.O.V

I was out of breath. I was still in shock from what I experienced. She was nowhere near the innocent girl I thought she was. Lucy got out of my bed and went into the bathroom. "My innocent girlfriend was not so innocent," I smirked. "Lucy!"

  I ran into the bathroom only to see her in a towel.  She screamed before she threw a bar of soap at me. "Out!" I caught it before I smiled at her.

"I will if you tell me if love me." Her cheeks reddened before she looked away from me.

"Of course I do. Why else would I do that with you?" I arched a brow.

"Why else would you have sex with me?" Her cheeks darkened even more. I smirked at her.

"Yeah"

"So you love me a lot?" She nodded.

"I do" I smiled at her.

"Great" I hugged her. She started to try to push me away.

"Sting you pervert, if you are going to hug me then at least do it when I am wearing clothes."

"I don't want to. I get to feel more of you." I said before I slapped her ass. She glared at me before she slapped mine causing my eyes to widen.

"How does it feel?" I smirked at her.

"I don't know. I have to compare it to yours again." She pushed me out.

"Goodnight Sting." I chuckled.

"Goodnight Lucy."