A Date with Gray

Lucy's P.O.V

I sat there on my bed trying to figure out what had just happened. There had been a knock on the door making my eyebrows furrow. "Sting you asshole sleep at Rogue's!"

"It's me, Lucy." My eyes widened before I went to the door and opened it.

"Gray, what are you doing here?"

"We had a date." I blushed hard. Never have I been on a date before besides the one Sting had taken me on. The strange thing is that I had no memory of deciding to have a date with him but I guess that it wouldn't hurt to go out with a friend. I opened the door wider before I moved to the side.

"Come in" He walked inside and I closed the door behind him before he sat on my bed. I opened my closet and grabbed the first dress I had seen, then grabbed my toiletries before I looked at him. "I will be back okay?" He chuckled at my expression.

"We don't have to go out anywhere you know?"

"But I don't want to inconvenience you into walking all the way to the other side of campus just to have a date here." He leaned back on his palms.

"I don't mind, gee Lucy, you worry too much." I blushed of embarrassment.

"Gray"

"How about if I ask you to have the date here? Then would you feel any differently?" I looked down at my hands and let my bangs cover my flustered face before I slowly nodded. He chuckled again before he grabbed my wrist making me drop my things and brought me near him. "Good"

Sting's P.O.V

I sense something. Something that is not right. "Sting-kun" I looked at the short curvy brown-eyed silver-haired woman.

"Is there anything wrong Yukino?" She smiled and shook her head.

"I'm just glad that I get to see you again." She kissed my cheek making me blush hard. "I will see you soon okay?" I nodded my head slowly.

"See you soon" I decided that going back to the dorm would be better. As long as Lucy wasn't mad at me (which she probably was). As soon as I got to the dorm I heard laughs, not just one but two. One sounded like Lucy's and another sounded like-

"Lucy you mean that actually happened?" That laugh, it must have been him.

"Gray," I said in a deep monotone voice. I banged on the door making the two stop. I couldn't hear anything for about two minutes. Lucy opened the door and looked at me before she glared at me. She was angry alright.

"You're lucky your friend convinced me to open the door. " She said before she moved out the way. I walked through and she closed the door behind me. There had been a shirtless Gray (which was usual) sitting on her bed. "Gray your shirt." His eyes widened before he looked around for it.

"So what have you two been doing."

"Well, bae, and I have a date?" Lucy said as Gray slid on his shirt. I arched a brow.

"Bae? A date?"

"Yeah, I asked her out yesterday," Gray said making my eyes widen. That asshole, she is mine. I smiled at them.

"I hope you don't mind if I study right?

"No," The two said.

"Great" I heart the two start to flirt with each other, annoying me so I put in my earbuds and could see them playing around from the corner of my eyes. Maybe I should go. Before I even began to pack up Gray smiled at her and hugged her.

"I will see you later Lucy." She smiled at him with a blush.

"See you, Gray." I watched as he left before I looked at her, who had been staring at the door dreamily. Her heart only belongs to me my ass. She stood up and started to walk to the bathroom but I grabbed her wrist.

"I thought that your heart only belonged to me?" She turned her head to see my bangs covering my eyes.

"So did I." I yanked her on my bed bringing her about an inch away from me and looked at her in her eyes.

"I guess it's time to teach you a lesson." I watched the blood rise up her cheeks.

"Sting" I pushed her on her back before began to tickle her. She started to laugh. "Sting....stop" I didn't listen, instead I tickled her. "Idiot" I continued to tickle her as I moved my face closer to hers. I stopped tickling her and pressed my lips against her's. Surprisingly, she kissed me back. The strange thing is that I could have sworn I had seen Dan standing outside the window but I was not sure.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

Oooh, what could this mean? Why is Dan watching them? Does our lovely couple have crushes of their own? Find out soon.

I hope you guys enjoyed these chapters!

Until then!