Off-Campus

Normal P.O.V

As Lucy walked around campus after class she thought to herself. 'The punishment that that idiot did was not funny. I will make him delete the video. It was only so he could stop.'

"Lucy" She turned around and seen Gray. Her eyes widened and she started to speed walk away from him. "Why are you avoiding me? Was it because I kissed you. If it is I'm really sorry." Lucy sighed and stopped. She turned to him.

"It's just that I don't want to be in a relationship right now-"

"Will you go out with me? Like a friend, if it's fine with you?" She arched a brow. "You are not dating Sting right?"

"No"

"So I feel less awkward. Come on, let's go eat lunch." The two walked away.

With Sting

The door flew open and in ran a red-headed demon. "What did you do to Lucy!" He sweatdropped.

"I punished her."

"I mean what did you do?" She stared at him in his eyes and at that moment he felt like his soul had been getting taken away from him.

"I spanked her, what else." Erza blushed hard.

"That...that... that's .. Why she called you...." Her bangs went over her eyes as she became a flustered wreck. Sting smirked at her.

"Daddy?"

"How...why..pe...pervert."

"Do you want me to do that to you too?" Erza gawked at him.

With Gray and Lucy

Gray watched as Lucy sat on the swing and sat next to her. Her eyes were doe-like and innocent and her smile had been beautiful. Her laugh was contagious and just being around him made him feel strange. She was different. Way different from the girls he usually played with but right now she wasn't one of those girls. Instead, she was a girl who he deeply cared for. One that he could see in his future. He liked her. He had to admit but did she like him too or did she like someone else. She has half of the campus's heart yet she ignored it. Who is this girl, Lucy Heartfilia?

With Erza and Sting

"N....n...n...no"

"Maybe I should ask Jellel to do that to you."

"S...St.Sti...Sting wait" Sting heard two chuckles in the hallway and blushed.

"Lucy" Then he got mad as he recognized the other. "Gray" He watched as Lucy hugged Gray.

"See you, Gray.''

"See you, Lucy." Lucy walked inside.

"Oh Erza, are you okay. You are as red as a strawberry." She lowered her face to hers.

"N....n...nothing is wrong Lucy. Here is...something for you." Erza handed her a stack of papers. "Those are the papers from your father's business."

"Thank you" Lucy sat it on her desk as Erza watched her before she made eye contact with Sting.

"Erza I put in that request to Jellel and he wants to see you now." Erza gawked again.

"N..n..now?"

"Yup," Erza looked at Lucy. "But I have to help Lucy-"

"Nonsense Erza, I am pretty sure you could help Jellel. If he needs it so bad."

"Need... Help" Sting smirked.

"Yeah, I am pretty sure he is in need of your service," Sting emphasized service.

"Go Erza I can do the paperwork myself. "

"Don't worry because I will help Lucy the same way." Sting had seen Erza's eyes widen.

"You know, I will just stay-"

"Erza" Jellel said causing her to freeze. "I have a business for you to take care of." He dragged her away but Erza managed to flip him off before she left. Sting stood up and closed the door before he looked at Lucy.

"You went out with Gray. I thought I told you that he only wanted one thing." Should she tell him what happened? Maybe some not all of it. It was better than lying to him, right?

"I told him that I am not looking for a relationship. By the way, can you delete the video." She looked to the side. Sting chuckled at her shyness.

"I like the video and if you want me to delete it, I want you to go on a date with me."

"But Sting, I-" He looked at her in her eyes.

"Please, I have been waiting for this since the first day of the semester. " She blushed at him. He sure was adorable. She blushed even harder. No bad Lucy bad. She shouldn't be calling him cute. Maybe she could go but treat it as friends going to dinner. Yeah, just friends going out to eat, that's all. She smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay"

♡○♡○♡•♡•♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

Oooooh, a date. What will happen if the guys find out? Mainly what will happen if Gray found out? And what is happening between Erza and Jellel?Toon in soon, until then

 What will happen if the guys find out? Mainly what will happen if Gray found out? And what is happening between Erza and Jellel?Toon in soon, until then