Chapter 25, Room

The Greek demigods involved in the quest trudged through the woods with me.

Jason, who had alerted Reyna of the quest a few moments ago, tagged along at the back.

Through the trees, the familiar scent of flowers filled my lungs. We're here.

We stepped into the clearing, the beautiful meadow stretched before us. I gave them a few moments to take in the beautiful sight. There were many 'wow's and 'Oh my gods,'

"Is that Moonlace?" Percy asked.

"Yeah," I said heavy-heartedly. "Nico asked Calypso to help him plant this garden for me. It took them a while, but..."

"It's beautiful," Piper breathed.

"It's mechanical," Leo and Annabeth said in unison.

"How?" Jason intervened.

I bent down and laid Crystal on the ground. The ground opened in the centre, like the lens of a camera.

"Like this," Annabeth smirked.

"Are you sure that's safe?" Chiron questioned, he had come with us to 'check the scene out'.

"Yeah, pretty sure," I affirmed.

Leo and I walked together, his hand lighting the spiral staircase. His head hung low, which was unusual for Leo.

"I'm sorry," he whispered loud enough for only both of us to hear. "I- I don't know what came over me, and now we have a quest and Nico's missing because of my stupid slipping-up,"

"Leo, it's... it's okay, we'll find Nico"

We entered the crystal room. "Looks like something Annabeth would design," Percy sputtered.

The crystal and glass encrusted room glimmered in the warm sunshine, the large pane of glass on the right wall projected sunlight into the divine room.

"Yeah," Piper agreed, "It does,"

The crystals that hung from the ceiling caught the light, casting rainbows and constellations on the walls.

"If we're going to use this place to enter the mindscape, we're going to need some traps at the entrance. Close off the staircase, ask the Hecate kids for some concealment charms, in case some evil dude decides to come in with a battering ram," Leo proposed.

"Yeah, but what if the 'evil kid' decides to use something more advanced than some dusty old battering ram?" Annabeth asserted, they left to a bar table to discuss traps and architecture stuff.

"Did you catch any of that?" Jason asked.

"Uh, no." Piper assured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With some titanium state, concealment charms, catapults, traps, Archimedes spheres, automatons, and campers guarding the room, all we needed were the Roman demigods.

"Any minute now," Jason muttered.

"How are they going to get in? There are, what, 20 traps, 30 Archimedes spheres, 10 automatons, and a schist load of campers guarding the entrance," Percy challenged.

There was a loud thump by the window, heads swivelled over to the large glass pane. There was nothing at first, then, a dragon flew up from underneath. Hazel and Reyna were atop that dragon.

"Did Frank just crash into the wall?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, yes he did," Percy responded.

"I'll get it," I instigated.

I walked over to the window and rested a hand against it. The glass flickered for a second, before becoming even more transparent. Hazel and Reyna climbed inside, leaving Frank to morph into an eagle and flap in.

Once everyone was inside, I lifted my hand off he glass and it returned to it's past form.

"Did she just?" Hazel quibbled

"Yes, yes she did." Percy repeated.

"I-" Hazel tried,

"Moving on," Leo rushed. "Reyna, why are you here?"

"You know, I'm Nico's friend too. Plus, I think you guys could use a little extra help for protection," She smiled loosely, which was an unusual sight. She was usually all business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With everyone laid down on a bed, sofa, or mat, we began the jump into my mindscape.

"Try to fall asleep, I think it'll help." I suggested.

I stood in the centre of the room, and entered the Titanium state. This should be like projecting my memories.

I walked around the room, over to Piper. I laid my hand on her forehead and concentrated. I felt a click, and I knew she must be in. I went around the room doing the same for everyone. Chiron had a grim expression on his face, as if he was witnessing our deaths.

Finally, I laid down on a bed, and felt myself drift into my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Kind of short? 719 words, pretty good, I guess. Thanks for the reads!! Please vote and comment, I really appreciate it. I'll try to update soon. Bye!

~BlueFandoms~