Chapter 30, Begin

Since we practically had nothing to do for the next hundred days, I decided I'd go look out for Nico. In case anything happened to him. Good news, I guess he wanted to spend time with me too.

Tripping over tree roots, hopping over small rivers, I finally realised how much I actually missed him.

Play by time.

We have to let the story unfold, I can't rush it, or something will turn out wrong.

We walked side by side through the woods. The back of his hand occasionally brushed mine.

The urge to grab his hand and hug him was overwhelming. Alas, I'd just screw up the timeline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(time skip cus im lazy)~

After they start dating

Sitting by the meadow of flowers with Nico, I remembered the hidden room that magically spirals out from the middle.

I leant over and rested my head on his shoulder, which was a little hard since we were about the same height. I felt his arm move and place something on my head. I slowly turned around to look at him questioningly.

I felt around to feel a ring of flowers atop my head.

"Neeks, what's the meaning of this?"

"You look pretty in it in my imagination, so, thought I'd make one,"

"Why does everyone want me to wear flower crowns?"

"Because it's tumblr," he replied matter-of-factedly (what the hell? And yes, they have computers because monsters can't move past the borders anyway)

I took it off and studied it. It was a ring of moonlace intertwined with some blue peonies.

"It's beautiful, I'll give you that."

I gave him a hug, sneakily putting the flower crown on his head. Let's just say that anyone watching would've died from the amount of cuteness displayed.

"Why does everyone want me to wear flower crowns?" He whined.

"Because it's tumblr. And also quite mainstream," I replied snarkily.

"Tu es très adorable,"

"Quit the French," he lunged at me playfully, launching into a tickle fest.

Laughing from the tickles, I took in a deep breath and regained my composure. "Stop."

Nico sat up rigidly and went still. His form seem to melt back to normal after. "Seriously? Charmspeaking?" I let out a loose laugh and collapsed on the floor.

We lay there for a while, basking in the sunlight weaving through the trees, the light chirping of birds in the area. It was like something out of a Disney movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N So sorry for not updating! I'll update again soon. These next few chapters are gonna be kind of one shot-ey. Anyway, thanks for the reads! Please comment and vote! I really appreciate it.

~BlueFandoms~