Chapfer 28, Eeeeeexplain

We sat down on the metal catwalks. "So... what happened? Why do they look like they've been dragged through tartarus?" Leo asked.

"We've been having these weird... feelings. Everything seems too similar, like deja vu, but on a larger scale," Annabeth started.

"When I was walking towards the sacrificial flame, I dropped my plate and Nico caught it and stuff. I just kind of, uh, had a deja vu attack. That's not even a thing," Leo looked at us oddly.

"What was it like? I mean, the deja vu attack," Leo questioned.

"You basically fall down from a terrible headache. Then you get these weird flashes, like it's happened before," Percy grimaced at the memory.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I get what you mean, everything seeming too similar... maybe there was a screwup in the timeline or something," (A/N *cough* Barry *cough*)

"I don't know..." Annabeth looked deep in thought. "Don't you think it's weird that only Percy and Anira went through this and not me? I mean, I was there too."

"Maybe whatever happened only involved the two of them. Maybe a memory or something that they both shared." Leo raised an eyebrow at Percy and I.

"Keep that in mind," I said.

"Should we ask someone else? Maybe Piper or something?" Percy suggested.

"I guess,"

We slowly got up and left bunker 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found piper sitting around the campfire, even though it was hot out, and in the middle of the morning.

She stared intently into the flame, her face contorted in confusion.

We sat down on the logs, resting for a while.

Nico made his way over to me. "Well, we meet again, clumsy,"

I suddenly jolted forward. Memories flashed in my head. Not again! Memories of... my first day at camp.  My friends looked at me worriedly, but Nico didn't seem to notice.

"Nice to see you too," I quoted my memories. This is how it's supposed to go...

"Let's get this over with," he muttered. He grabbed me by my arm, he made sure that it was covered by my sleeve before dragging me around camp. I guess he rarely touched anyone, even though my arm was covered. We caught a couple of odd glances and giggles. He showed me around camp again. I remember this. Most of the campers seemed to walk around Nico, like he had some type of contagious disease. "And that's about it," he said. We sat by the lake. Nico made sure we weren't at least a foot apart. "Who'd you think my mom is?" I asked randomly. Quoting my memories, yet again.

"I dunno, Aphrodite or something," he realises what he has said and immediately looks away. Nico... This is the beginning of... our relationship.

"Well thanks. I guess, unless you think I'm a snob, because I'm not, unless I don't know that I'm a snob, oh gods," I ramble nervously. I guess past self is pretty much the same to current self.

Nico looks around, as if he were looking for spies, and when he determined that we were alone, a small smile formed on his face, as if he didn't want anyone to know that he actually smiles. His smile that I've missed so much. Wait. Missed? What? What's happening?

We hear a rustle and a large eagle flew down from the tree above us and lands behind a bush. "FRANK IS THAT YOU AGAIN?" Nico yells. He walks over to the bush and sees 7 demigods and a lizard hiding behind. "Uhh, hi Nico," Percy said. Okay, I know they're not stalking me. I know that Percy, Annabeth and Leo are just trying to talk to me. But...

"Uh, Anira... Chiron's um looking for you," Leo awkwardly fibbed.

"Oh, sorry Nico. I have to go. See you around," I jogged off.

"Guys, new phenomenon. Uh, do they know about this?" I pointed at Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank. Where did Calypso go?

"Yeah, we told them while you and Nico left us for that 'romantic stroll'" Leo grinned.

"Guys, maybe we should go somewhere quiet to talk about this," Jason suggested.

We walked into the Poseidon cabin. Clothes littered the floor, empty chip bags dotted the bunks.

"Percy, you should really clean every once in a while," Hazel muttered.

"Yeah, you should," Frank agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Helloooooo, thanks for the reads, votes, and comments! But pleaaaaase comment and vote. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much! Byeeeee

~BlueFandoms~

Light in the Darkness - Nico X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें