Chapter Two

He didn't even wait for your answer because he knew what the answer would be. Instead he made sure to brush his hands against yours as he easily took the books that were clutched tightly to your chest. You felt shivers go up your spine when he did that and found yourself speechless.

He stepped to the side and allowed you your normal way out. You couldn't do anything but walk quietly out the classroom with Yuki trailing lightly behind you. When you got out into the hallway you noticed that Yuki's friend Tohru was standing in a group with some other people.

Yuki only ignored them and kept his eyes glued on you. "Where's your locker?"

You were no fool, he knew exactly where it was. He would put his love notes in it everyday.

You started walking as was Yuki trailing behind still staring. You stopped when you had reached your destination and did the combination. In no time at all you opened the locker. Inside your locker was nothing special. Textbooks, notebooks, pencil, pens you know the usual stuff you need for school. You had slightly decorated it with pictures of yourself and your brother. There was only one picture with you and Kyo that you had just recently put in. It had taken alot of persuading on your part to get him to even take one with you.

Yuki's eyes narrowed and a frown etched his features at the picture. He never recalled that picture in your locker..before. He would have to get rid of that..later. When his princess wasn't around to see him rip it shreds much like you do his love notes.

You eyed the (favorite color) envelope sitting ontop your notebooks, not really noticing that Yuki was eyeing the new picture you put in. It was another one of his notes..you would always receive three a day. One in the morning, another after lunch and finally at the end of the day. It was always folded neatly in an envelope that was in your favorite color.

It was like he was gloating about how he knew everything about you. Probably even somethings you didn't even know about yourself...

The more you thought about it..the more creepy and impossible it got. No one could know you better than yourself..right?

You glanced back over at Yuki...who immediately dropped his frown as he had followed your gaze from his note back to himself. A sly smile took it's place instead as he reached in...grabbing the note in between two of his fingers. He didn't say anything..he merely just handed it to you expecting you to take it.

And you did take it and he made sure your hand brushed against his lightly on purpose. It made you shiver and only casted more fear and disgust to your senses.

You looked down at the note, now holding it with both hands. He was still..still staring at you with that..that strange smile as if expecting you to open it.

"Aren't you going to open it?"

"N-no. I haven't finished reading the other one f-from earlier." You lied quickly shoving the note in your bag. You had to give yourself a pat on the back for that one. That was pretty good excuse on short notice. You would have to remind yourself to throw it away later.

The smile on his face didn't falter giving you the impression that he believed it. He inwardly chuckled at you. Oh no, he knew you were lying through those beautiful lips of yours.

Did you think you could fool him that easily? Yes he was in love with you but he was not blind. You didn't like him for some reason even though the both of you were already in a steady relationship in fact you fancied Kyo more than him. That..that wouldn't do at all. Lovers were supposed to fancy each other more than anyone else.

But there was nothing to worry about all that would change starting today.

Yuki did the honor of putting your books in and taking out the ones you needed. You immediately protested but froze when felt his finger press up against your lips before you could say anything. His finger lingered there for while enjoying the sensual feel of your lips. It was-dare he say-heaven.

His finger started to trace over your bottom lip in a fluid motion..purely enjoying every minute of it. The smile on his lips quirked into a grin.

Your cheeks were stained with red at the moment as you felt your lips quivering at his touch. What was he doing?

His finger alongside his eyes trailed down from your lip to your chin..where he took his whole hand and cupped your face with explicit gentleness. You couldn't help but think that Yuki's hand was especially soft as he touched you with such assertive-ness.

"Let me do this for you princess."

Your blush only grew darker at his words. He continued to put in and pull out books from your locker occasionally placing some in your bag which was conveniently hanging on your shoulders. Yuki always made sure that his fingers brushed your skin everytime he reached behind to stick a book in. This action only gave you more chills.

When he was done helping you put your things in your bag to take home, he closed the locker leaning on it with one hand.

You found that everything about this situation was completely un-Yuki like. Around his friends he seem to be totally different person and his voice...

"Thank you..Y-Yuki. I think I'm fine now."

"Yes you are..."

His voice sounded so different when he was talking with you. When he was with his friends and classmates it sounded more soft and caring. With you it sounded the same only more husky and lustful.

You blush went deeper at his comment before walking around him to leave. "B-bye Yuki."

You were about to make run for it when you felt something grab your arm gently. Yuki hadn't hurt like you like had expected but it was still a tight grip.

"Wait!" The tone of his voice had changed again. It was as if he was pleading for you to stay.

You had no choice but to turn and listen to what he had to say. He had a hold on you now. Damn it you should have ran sooner.

"Yes, Y-Yuki?" You said giving him a small smile.

That however seem to lead him on and he cracked that same grin as before.
"Would you go out with me?"