Chapter Three

His voice had changed again sounding more smooth and very...confident. As if...as if you had already agreed to it.

No.

The answer was direct and to the point. Then why couldn't you say it?

You panicked. He was your stalker after all. This was first time that he uttered sentences to you. You should have seen this coming. You didn't like Yuki, you thought you had made that clear?! Of course you wouldn't mind having him for friend but a lover?! No. You just didn't like him that way.

So instead of "no" you decided to give him this lengthy explanantion.

"Y-Yuki I'm sorry. I don't like you that way. You've been s-scaring me and I w-was w-w-wondering if you could-c-could stop s-"

He interrupted what he considered to be a pointless rant probably caused by your extreme denial of love for him.You probably thought he didn't feel the same way and considered you a fangirl. You probably didn't want your heart broken. He would show that he felt the same for you and that it was okay to love him becuase he loved you in return.

His hand slid down your arm slowly enjoying the feel of your skin tingling under his touch. His hand soon met with yours as he pulled it up to his lips.

You felt your face grow extremely hot as he started to place soft kisses on each of your fingertips.

"Please..." He begged in between the butterfly kisses. He kept kissing them over and over again.

"..." You had wanted to slap to him but you couldn't speak anymore. With that single action he had stolen your will to speak or do anything. This couldn't be happening...

"Yuki?" You heard a inquiring voice say.

You looked behind Yuki to see Tohru, Kyo,and those others two girls standing behind him. Yuki flashed you a mischievous grin this time before turning to face them. He didn't let go of your hand. Instead he intertwinted your fingers with his causing you to turn even redder.

"Yuki who is this?" Tohru said with her usual bright smile. You didn't know much about her but she seem to very friendly with Yuki. So friendly in fact you though he liked her and not you. That proved to be wrong though since the Prince was stalking you. Tohru was a very bubbly, happy girl who had seemd to have gained friends without even trying. She was always apologizing for sometimes no reason at all it was kinda funny. She seemed to care more for everyone than herself. She made it seem like her worries and problems would just burden other people even though those same people cared an awful lot about her.They would be willing to do almost anything to make her happy.

You could relate to that little since you were kinda the same way. When you were troubled by things or had a problem you didn't want others to know and worry over you. But Kyo, Seth and even Yuki (he always knew when you when you were troubled but never talked to you openly, he did that in his letters) always seem to see right through you. Kyo-Kyo even lost his temper with you once (he's usually in a very calm/annoyed/agitated kind of state but never got angry with you) saying that you were too stubborn to tell him what the 'fuck' was wrong. You smiled inwardly remembering he had even threatened to 'beat it' of you if you didn't tell him already.

"(name)?" Kyo was looking at you sounding half confused and half pissed cause he noticed you were holding hands with Yuki.

"You know her orange top?" The blonde girl who's name escaped for you for the moment said with an amused smirk. You didn't know much about this girl except for the fact she wore exceptionally long skirts. It was very unusaul since all the other girls including yourself wore very short skirts. Her and Kyo seem to argue alot but none of the others took a real notice to it. She was very ruff...and straight-forward most of the time. She kinda went off.. almost as if she had been in gang before...

"Yeah I know her! What of it?" Kyo was getting tempermental again. It was kind of comical..

"No need to get snippy. I just thought you didn't have any friends beside us." The smirk was still plasterd all over the blonde girl's face.

"Yeah well she's not stupid bitch like you and she's actaully fun to hang out with."

"Oooo orange top gotta a litte cruush!"

"No I don't! Stop assuming shit!"

"I fear if he does like her that way his heart is about to be crushed. " The girl with black hair who's name you think was Hana said in sort of vague way

"Huh? Why?" Tohru said.

"They are holding hands."

"Ms. Honda I would like you to meet (full name)." Yuki flashed his normal bright smile.You know the one...that could give any fangirl an orgasm.

"Its nice to meet you (name)-san!"

You smile lightly and shook the hand she held out to you. "Same to you Tohru, you can just call me (name)."

"Yes. I'm Hana. I wish you good electric waves." You didn't know much about Hana either. She was kinda weird, no not weird just different. Her voice always sounded serene and calm when she spoke but you could hear the extra hint of joy in her vioce when Tohru was around. It wasn't like she was emotionless or anything like that. Hana would smile occassionally and give faint laughs when she wasn't being her typical vague, and shady self.

You nodded and cocked your head to the side a bit. Hana apparently had psychic powers many of the classmates and fangirls beleived it to be true. You weren't so sure maybe she did or maybe she didn't. But whatever which one it was it sure scared the the hell out of Yuki's fangirls. They wouldn't even get close to Yuki when they saw 'electric girl' (or so they called her) around.

"Right I'm-"

Kyo interrupted the blonde's introduction. "She's the annoying bitch I keep telling you about no need to know her name."

The blonde girl struck Kyo in the head with her fist in retaliation.

"OW! What was that for?!" You watched a small lump grow out between his strangely orange-colored hair. You remebered being surprised when he told it was his normal hair color. You had thought he had dyed it that color but anyway...

"Well you were being rude Kyo-Kyo." You giggled a bit suddenly finding your vioce when it came to Kyo.

"Oh so you're taking HER side now?! You don't even know her!" He threw his heated glare towards you.

You smile faltered and you shook your head. Kyo was your only friend. You hadn't meant to and never wanted to make him angry. "No Kyo I didn't- I mean I didn't mean to make you angry."

Kyo quickly noticed that his temper had caused him to hurt your feelings a bit. He took a deep breath like you had been telling him to do everytime he got angry. It was working kind of.

"Hey don't look...don't look so sad. I didn't- ARRGH!! THIS YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE A GIRL OR I WOULD'VE BEAT YOUR FACE IN!" He yelled pointing to blondie.

"MY FAULT?! DON'T BLAME ME CAUSE YOU HURT YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S FEELINGS!!" She of course yelled back.

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

You only sweatdropped. The others seemed pretty used to it.

"May ask why you two are holding hands?" Hana said routinely ignoring the two bickering.Her eyes were set on Yuki's hand which was enclosed around yours.

Tohru looked curious as well as her head tipped to the side a bit.

"Well that's what I was going to tell you.." Yuki began his voice wasn't as husky or lustful like before.The tone was back to the original Yuki, the polite and perfect one. You were begining to think that maybe he was bipolar or something the Yuki that was talking and flirting with you a few minutes ago was totally different.

"Tell us what?"

"(name) is my girlfriend."