(A/N)

Attention to all my readers and new comers! There will be a chapter this week but it shall be on Wednesday or Friday. I was planning to add a chapter today but the charger to me tablet was stollen by one of my step sisters. ( they have been stealing a lot from me lately.  Which I shall deal with.)  But I have ordered a new one and that should come in by Wednesday.  I really hope it's the right size. 
     The reason why I do it on my tablet is because my phone messed up.  I did it before on my phone so I would just use that to update it but something happened and when ever I copy the chapter I want and paste it it doesn't show the correct format and paragraphs it originally was in my files. But with my tablet I had no problems.
    So yes it will be a few days.  But in the mean time I have been working on a Naruto story.  It's a Sasuke x oc.  I have this thing where my mind is stuck on an anime and then I make an oc and her back story. How her part will be played,  her personality. There is some stuff I need to work out.  Like I want to include the powers of a Diclonius from Elfen lied.  Idk how if it will work out though. ( if anyone would like a small preview let me know.  I'm a little insecure.)  So I thank you all for your understanding.
   See you soon!