Chapter Fifteen

Your eyes widen. He was really standing at your doorstep. At first you had thought your mind and eyes were playing tricks on you. Yuki had been haunting you somewhat over the weekend and now he was standing in front of your door. Yes, you thought you had a very wild imagination.

The sound of voice made you realize he was very real. Your grip tightened on the doorknob ready to slam the door right in his face. Before you do that though you had a few questions for this sicko.

You had started to shake for some odd reason as your legs seem to want to give weigh any second. His heated gaze into your eyes was making you feel weak beyond reason.

Yuki's eyes peeled themselves away from your face as he notice of your apparel. Everything fitted so snug to your body, showing off your distinct curves in some places.

He stared particularly in one area though. Those delectable breasts were calling out to him...as they were dangling out of the slightly ajar jacket. He took a step forward to get a closer as he peered into the jacket. He mind became hazy as he realized you were only wearing a bra underneath. He could tell as he could see a bit of bare skin under the fabric that was blocking those jewels from his hungry eyes.

It took a moment for you to register that he had taken a step forward. His eyes were no longer on your face as well.

Your eyes narrowed as you stared at him.

The bastard was drooling.

'Over what?' You thought as you watch him lick his lips to catch the tid bit of drool coming from his mouth. Your eyes followed his to your chest area.

Alas it took you few minutes to realize he was leering his dirty eyes down your jacket, trying to get a good look into your cleavage. You gasped and immediately zipped up the rest of the jacket.

He only pouted and smirked at you noticing that your face had flushed a bright pink. You looked so cute when you blushed.

"Aren't you going to say something hime? You look especially beautiful today. I've brought you something."

You look away from his face and down at what seem to gifts in his hands. It was Valentine's Day and he came to shower you with gifts, huh? What did he think he was getting something in return? No way in hell.

You took a deep breath and glared. "I don't want it. Go away."

His smile cracked away a bit. He got the cold shoulder...but he wouldn't give up that easily.

"Don't say that hime, you haven't even-"

"How do you know where I live?"

His smiled faded away completely. So she wanted play coy and interrupt him in mid-sentence, eh? He was planning on ignoring questions like these but she since she was so direct he would tell her.

A devilish grin replaced his earlier smile. "Don't play coy with me, hime. You already know that I know...everything. Something as trivial as your address would not escape me."