Chapter Twenty-Two

Yuki wrapped his other arm under your legs picking you bridal style. He carried you back to the room softly cooing you to stop the crying. He laid you back on the bed just like he had found you when he first came into the room. You looked at him with red, wet eyes silently telling him 'no' again. He sighed...he wasn't serious. He love you too much to force you into it. He didn't want to see your tears...it tugged menacingly at his heart.

He sat on the edge of your bed and began to wipe the tears away with his fingers. "Shhh...(name). I'm sorry. We don't have to anything you don't want to."

You sniffled and the tears were still pouring out. "Your....lying! What about what you just did a few minutes ago?! And this god damn rope huh?"

He chuckled lightly and gave a rather beautiful smile. "Oh, but see you enjoyed what I did a few minutes ago. You protested against it at first but fell prey to my touch. The rope...I wasn't sure what came over me. You were struggling so I...I'm sorry. I will remove it."

You blink a little suddenly caught off guard with his sudden mood change. That headbutt must've knocked some sense into him. He quickly unraveled the rope from around your wrist...checking for any marks but there were none as he had not tied it tight enough to do so. He rubbed your wrist affectionately even though they weren't in any pain. You still hadn't stopped crying from the mental trauma he had just put you through.

"I'm sorry (name). Please stop crying." His whole demeanor was changing. He looked onto the floor to see your bear on the floor. What was it's name again? Mr. Snuggles?

He picked it up and gently gave to you. You immediately cuddled it pressing it to your chest pratically smothering it. Yuki smiled again. He wondered why you were so attached to that thing. You kept your eyes glued on Yuki still wary of his advances.

He noticed that the crying had ceased upon that gesture and silently wished he could take the place of that bear. Speaking of that...there was something troubling his mind.

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you hime. Is there anything you want? We could go anywhere you like...consider it a date...maybe?"

Your eyes narrowed...it felt like you talking to the normal Yuki at school again.

He noticed the suspicious look and gave you another one of his breathtaking smiles. He moved his hand and rested it on your belly. He noticed that you flinched under his touch still afraid of his intentions. His hand slipped under your shirt and you stifled a gasp.

"No! What are you doing?!" You snatched his wrist in a death grip.

He gently pryed your fingers off ignoring your outburst. He placed the hand back towards the teddy you were holding. His hand moved up your soft, smooth skin slowly and you had thought he was aiming for your breasts.

"Please...no..." You moaned out. You were about to start crying again. You were too worn out to do anything else.

He stopped close to your bust and slowly moved his hand back down in soothing motion. He repeated this action...apparently he was just rubbing your stomach.

"Or we could stay like this the whole day. I'm content with just sitting here and staring at my beloved."

"..." For some reason you couldn't respond to that. It was...romantic in some sort of twisted, stalkerish way.

"I have been told many times that I'm very beautiful. But you...you my hime...the word 'beautiful' doesn't do you justice." He leaned down putting his face near yours and his hair gently brushed against your face. He brushed his lips against yours and you quickly turned your face to the side with a deep blush on your cheeks.

He settled with a soft kiss to your cheek and pulled away. He kept rubbing your stomach....inwardly smirking at the blush on your cheeks.

The hand that was currently rubbing your stomach suddenly stopped and gripped the edge of your flannel shirt. He slowly pulled the shirt up revealing your midsection to his eyes. He noticed that you started to shake uncontrollably and hugged your teddy tighter. He just thought up a way to make it up to you...

"Y-Yuki. Please stop. I'll do anything just stop touching me..." You were begining to cry again and closed your eyes not wanting to look at him or what he was about to do to you.

"Its alright...(name). Let me make it up to you. I didn't mean to scare you before."

"You-You're scaring me now. Just stop doing this to me...just stop..."

He climbed overtop you again but this time he wasn't straddling you. "Calm down hime...and just enjoy what I have to give you."

He leaned down and placed a kiss on your stomach. He could just imagine how it would look swollen with a baby. His hime would be so adorable pregnant with his child. Yuki began to place butterfly kisses down your belly. You skin tasted so delicious...he wanted to devour you in a sense.

His kisses left tingling sensations in their wake. It felt both atrocious and nice at the same time. How was that even possible?

He got to your belly button and immedaitely dipped his tongue in and then out. A dark red blush extended all the way up to your ears as you opened your eyes to stare at what he was doing. He met your gaze and repeatedly dipped his tongue in and out...as if mimicking actual intercourse.

He abandoned your belly button and continued downward. Your words seem to be caught in your throat as he slid your flannnel pants off and onto the floor with the sweatpants from earlier. He spreaded your legs and gave one last kiss to your stomach. He pulled your legs over his shoulders as his face disappeared over the dark curls of your vagina.

You moved up to your elbows a bit oblivious to what he was about to do. Wait...

My God...he wasn't going to...?!