Chapter 7 ( 18+)

( this will show sexual content )
You blinked and did a double take.You should have screamed or even better fainted but your body wasn't functioning properly at all. You just sat there staring with your mouth now agape as if you were going to say something...but as aforementioned nothing was functioning properly.

Yuki was still naked...and he wasn't even making a move to redress himself...(since you now realize those were HIS clothes on the floor)

That creepy smile of his upturned into a smirk again. "Do you like what you see..princess?"

His voice sounded mischievously innocent for some deranged reason. You felt your whole body heating up and Yuki watched in amusement as your face was now the color of ketchup, a hot pepper...or a tomato..whichever his princess would prefer to resemble.

Yuki moved slightly and it only killed what was left of your senses as his very...large...erm..uh well-endowed penis twitched just a little. Your pure..virgin mind would be officially tainted (or scarred) for sometime after this..maybe even for life. Why wouldn't he put his clothes back on?!

Yuki moved again but this time a little closer to you. Your brain and body finally perceived something allowing you to finally move to place your hands over your eyes. They needed to be shielded from this madness!

Yuki gave out a soft chuckle very much enjoying the small whimpering sounds coming from you. He figured you were trying to say something but it would probably come out so horribly stuttered he wouldn't be able to understand it. It was tempting and he half-a-mind to give into temptation and make one of his fantasies come true. He was already naked...so all he would have to do was get rid of your clothes...and the love-making could begin.

He wasn't sure how it would work out since he was under the Zodiac Curse..(the authoress isn't sure either..XD) but...merely the idea.

He would be able to run his hand over your breasts..fondling them...stroking them..squeezing them. He would finally be able to taste those delictably erect nipples...licking, sucking on them.You of course would be enjoying every minute of it..your hand tangled up in the tresses of his hair pressing his head further to increase the pleasure..your hair flailing wildly as his hand inched down crawling over your stomach and down to your vagina. He would then spread your lips..pressing his thumb down your clit..sending you into another crashing wave of ecstasy.

He would...he would..slowly enter his finger inside...pumping in and out..at an agonizingly slow but steady pace. You would beg for more with a small plea to which he would eagerly reply by inserting another finger...and another..and another..almost getting his whole hand into you. He would keep pumping faster..and faster until your body would convulse uncontrollably​ with your sweet release. He would lick his fingers clean..before stealing your lips again..sharing your overly sweet cum with you.

Him and you would be..hot and sweaty...in the middle of an empty school hallway..on the floor..with him now thrusting in and out...in and out..you writhing in mind-numbing pleasure and...screaming his name....him devouring your lips as you moan..asking for..pleading for...more...you wanting him to go faster..be deeper inside of you.There wouldn't be an pain for you..you weren't a virgin anymore...oh yes he had long since taken care of that problem. He would be kissing...licking every part you...saying 'I love you' almost after every thrust...and you would say "I love you too" between gasps and moans. And finally after after a few more moments of thrusting...you would cry out..his name and not that damn cat Kyo...cumming onto him. He would cry out soon after you...grunting your name as he spilled his seed into you.

Yuki's breathing hitched, his heart raced as if he was having an asthma attack and he felt his lower member twitch as he stared at the gorgeous woman in front of him. Of course she was scared out of her wits, with her eyes covered and her body trembling but it was such..a goddamn..turn-on.

"I want you." You heard him say as he crawled toward you..still very naked. You did not know this of course since you still had your eyes covered.

Yuki crawled forward...his eyes glazed and his body excited. You felt his warm breath breathing over your lips this causing you to realize that he was officially close enough.

"Oh, (name) I want you so badly...my princess.."

Suddenly remembering four years of martial arts in the back of your mind, you dropped your hands that were shielding your eyes.

Yuki was surprised to find you were glaring at him now (no longer shaking as well) and your lips had upturned in a scowl. Disgust was written all over your eyes but if you were try to scare..or emotionally hurt him it wasn't working. It was only making him want to fuck you senseless right now. He wanted his fantasises of you to be real..he loved you.

You immediately dart a punch towards his face but he must've seen in coming. He caught it and didn't let go. Yuki wasn't surprise that you would do that and you weren't surprised that he caught it either Yuki was a fighter too. His grip was tight and you didn't bother to pull loose. Yuki loved the feel of your hand and made you forcefully release the fist. He took the hand and eagerly pressed his lips to it in a long and wanting kiss.

"Please." He was begging again like before but this time it was for something more than just a kiss. "I promise it will be enjoyable for the both of us. It'll hurt the.. the first time but I promise to be gentle." He kissed your hand again but the kiss was much longer than the one before.

"I love you. I want you. You are mine. Mine, mine, mine!" He didn't yell but he said it with such ferocity that you knew you had to get out here and now. Before he decided to..rape you. Before he decided to take what was 'his'...

He kissed your hand again although this time you had nerve to try to and snatch it back. You failed. "Y-Yuki stop! Let go!"

His eyes narrowed as he stared at your beautiful face, his patience was wearing thin. He loved you. He needed you..NOW.

He ignored your plea kissing your hand again this time his tongue straying out from the cavern of his mouth. You gasped in complete disgust as he starts to lick your hand, lightly sucking on your knuckles and tips of your fingers. Then he started to kiss up your arm and drag his tongue over it as well....leaving traces of his saliva on you. He smirked at the expression on your face...it was a mix between angry and scared. He had never seen that look before...

He obviously didn't see this next move for he was too lost in taste of your creamy skin. You shifted in your sitting position little..bent back your leg and slammed your foot into Yuki's chest. He went flying, his back colliding with the lockers behind him and landed on his knees...one hand rubbing his chest and the other hand holding him up from the floor.

You quickly scrambled to your feet and took off running down the hallway not even bothering to look back. You had to get home. Home. Home with Seth where it was safe. Thankfully it was the weekend and that meant no school tomorrow.