Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Yes they invited us over for dinner tomorrow but I told them we had plans. So instead we are going today."

You blinked at him. You didn't have any plans on Valentine's Day except for maybe sparring with Kyo but you did that every Saturday. You could put it off once in while, you were sure Kyo wouldn't mind you visiting other friends.

You hadn't taken even taken notice to both Kyo's and Yuki's last name: Sohma. That and mention of the Zodaic Curse.

"What do you mean? I don't have any plans and I'm sure you don't. Not unless you plan to sit around the house all day and write your boring stories.You are lazy like that."

Seth casted his hands over his heart and cried anime tears. "Oh it breaks my heart baby sister when you say such things. My stories aren't boring..I've dedicated them all to you my loving, supportive and adorable sis!"

You raised an eyebrow. "I've read some of them and not only are they boring but they're perverted. Don't tell me you've dedicated those lechorous things to me. Not only are you a pervert, you're incestuous Seth."

"Guilty." He held in arms up in defeat with a smile.

"A normal and sane person would deny it."

"I am setting an example to you baby sister. Never deny the truth."

"So you're crazy..?"

"Guilty again."

"..."

"Well what are you doing standing there?! You don't want to keep Hatori waiting do you? Shoo! Shoo! Go change into something cute!" He was giving you that sly smile as he ushered you upstairs.

You blushed. "Okay." You ran up the stairs as fast as you could, your lungs still lightly burning from running earlier.

You weren't sure what to wear as you opened the door to your room and tossed your bookbag...somewhere. Sliding open the door to your closet..you inspected every piece of clothing..not finding anything..appropiate for the situtation. You picked up a few off the hanger and walked over to your long, full-body mirror placing the clothing in front of you. You contunied this cycle for a few minutes.. before deciding on an outfit. So stripping yourself of your school unifrom, you slipped into long, black jean skirt that stopped at your ankles and sat a little below your waist. It had a long split on the side that came up to your knee. Your top was a long, white tank top that had the word "Guess" written on it in calligraphy and was enshrouded in black and silver glitter. The shirt slightly covered some of the top part of your skirt but you didn't mind.

You quickly slip on some thin ankle socks and put on some black, flat, and comfortable shoes that you had (you weren't much of a shoe fan). You scurried to the bathroom, grabbing a rubber band off the dresser as you did so. Once you got to the sink you placed the rubber band to the side and began working on personal hygiene. It wasn't a bath or nothing like that...you just brushed your teeth and washed your face. You didn't wear make-up so you simply grabbed the rubber band and pulled your hair into a high ponytail.

Perfect.

You grabbed your jacket on the way out of your room and also made sure to grab the red-colored bag that was sitting on your dresser. The bag was decorated with hearts and was filled with ..a certain something...for you wonderful friends. Since you wouldn't be seeing them tommorrow you might as well give it to them the today.

"I'm ready!" You yelled racing down the stairs, turning the corner towards the door (what was left of it anyway) and sliding to a halt as you came to stand with your brother.

He was looking at his watch and smirked when you had stopped in front of him. "Ahh that was record time (name). Oooo and don't you look sexy! I'm sure Haotori will love it. Cause' I do."

You blush again fidgeting with your red-covered bag. "Don't say things like that Seth. Hatori is a grown man..and a doctor. He'll lose his credientials or something if he was interested in me. That would make him a pedophile. And I merely admire him..nothing more. Besides I want to see Akito and Momiji too."

"I told you (name) you can't hide anything from me. Last time you were too busy ogling Ha'ri to even notice those two. Denial is the first stage. Don't worry..Ha'ri feels the same. Your undying love will not go unrequited!"

"I don't think he'll agree with you. I already told you I just admire him."

"Like I said baby sis, denial is the first stage. That goes for you and Ha'ri. Ahh it's only a matter time..before I see a little Ha'ri running around here. And you would be standing by Hatori with your stomach horrenduosly swollen with more babies, kissing and touching..-"

Your entire face was red again.

"Can we just go, please?"

"There's a problem with that baby sis."

You blinked. "I'm ready. You're ready. What's the problem?"

Seth sweatdropped. "The door (name)."

You blinked again and sweatdropped as well.

"Oh."