Chapter 5

His silver eyes were glazed over as he licked his thin, perfect lips. "I absolutely love the way my name sounds coming from those lips..."

Once again you were finding this very un-Yuki like. You couldn't do anything but stare completely scared out of your wits and albeit pissed beyond reason. Of course you didn't show this being the OVERLY nice person you were. Yuki seem hardcore in love with you and you kind of knew what that felt like. You had some crushes before only for them to turn you down without even considering your feelings. If Yuki hadn't started this obsession and resorted to stalking to get your attention you'd probably would have gone out with him.

"Say it...again..?" That voice from before was back only more husky and more...lustful. It was a question but sounded completely like a demand.

You didn't comply with his wishes. There were so many things rushing through your head..so gathering some courage you managed to get out one word.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry.. if I seem so distant. Especially since you love me so much." There was something extra behind the lust in his tone..he almost sounded like he was trying to brainwash you.

Okay...you just went from scared witless to completely baffled. Just...just what the hell was Yuki on..?! YOU. DID. NOT. LOVE. HIM. Hell...you barely knew the guy.

Except for the fact...that he was obsessed with a girl who had no interest in him (aka you). Fuck...why didn't he choose one of his fangirls to molest? One of them would surely enjoy it. They could go be obsessively in love with each other. He just had to...had to choose you. Him...Yuki Sohma the most desirable, polite, nice, innocent, and let's not forget beautiful boy in school had decided to stalk (full name).

Ahhh the bittersweet irony of it all...

You shook your head..sucking in a breath as you felt Yuki's chest brush against yours ever so slightly. He made careful not to press his body up against you in fear that he might change before telling you of the curse that plagued him and kept him ravishing your beautiful and well endowed body. It truly was a hard burden to bare..this curse.

"Yuki. I'm not your girlfriend. We barely know each other! Now please just tell your fri-" You congratulated yourself for not stuttering this time.

He interrupted you with a loud slam as he punched into the wall near your temple. You shifted uncomfortably...frightened that he might hit you and you weren't any position to block it either. You glanced around as well..wondering how the hallway got so empty..so fast.

"I l-l-l-love you too and I care for you alot. You're different from Tohru and..my fangirls."

"Yu-Yuki what are you...? I'm sorry Yuki but I don't love you...and I'm not your girlfriend. Please just tell Kyo and-"

He cut you off again as he moved his hand to run through his hair like before. He took a deep breath before speaking. He still had that sly smile of his face but this one seem trumoulous on his lips. He was forcing it...

"You don't have to tell me I already know. I know you don't like me...you probably like..Kyo better than me. We're almost complete strangers."

So he wasn't...insane? Maybe..maybe this was all a joke..a sick and very cruel joke but it was a joke no less. You let out a deep breath at your strong conclusion..man Yuki had you going there for a while. After weeks and months (yes months...) of stalking you find out it was just a joke..man Yuki was good.

"Kyo...I envy him. He can say what wants..do what he pleases without a second thought or what people think of him. I can't do that my mind functions to please everyone around me ..and I ignore what my heart tells me to do and say. And now he..he even has you. I may have envied him all this time but now I..now I despise him. He can't have you..I will not allow it..."