Chapter Thirty-Six

You downcast your eyes as you stood in Yuki's room. Shigure, Ayame, and especially Tohru were staring down at you with harsh glares. It was only right of them after you practically beaten the mess out of a family member and friend. Especially when this was your first impression...you didn't mean to irk off like that.

Yuki was just so infuriating...with his kind words and polite disposition. Underneath all that he was twisted, envious, obsessive, possessive boy who just happen to be madly in love with you. He enjoyed it when you kept punching him otherwise he wouldn't have been smiling when you did so.

You twiddled with your fingers. It was his fault...but why were their looks making you feel so darn guilty? They should be directing their rage at him! If anything they should be looking at you with sympathy for being the victim of his obsession!

"..." You couldn't think of anything to say. In fact maybe you should just leave. Surely they would not want you-

"Argh! I can not simply take it anymore!" Ayame exclaimed striking a dramatic pose and had caught you off guard with a crushing hug.

He tucked your head under his chin and rubbed your back affectionately. "It kills me to see such sadness on such a cute creature. Surely you do not condemn her for protecting her virtue!" He eyes steeled over at the others who were still edgy.

Shigure busted out with a slick smile and gave you a hug from behind. "Of course I forgive (name). Did you think I hated you? Yuki told us everything! It was only right!"

Your body was on fire and your face was dark red. I mean who wouldn't be when you’re stuck in between two hot men...who have yet to cease touching you. It seems his cousins weren't too mad you since they were hugging you again. Sigh...if only one of them was Hatori...

"Get your hands off my girlfriend!" Yuki sat up on his bed holding the ice to his forehead. His voice held a hidden tone of malice and possessiveness.

"Aww but why she's soo soft...." Ayame was still moving his hand up and down your back.

Shigure was rubbing his nose in your hair. "And she smells nice too....what I wouldn't give..."

Thwack! Thawck!

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Kyo stood there his fist still upraised with a vein mark showing at the tip of his forehead. He had just gotten back with some more ice for rat boy and walked in to see those two were up to their sick antics again.

Ayame and Shigure lay defeated on the floor sporting huge lumps that were emitting steam. You just stared down at them and giggled. They should learn to keep those sexy hands to themselves!

Yuki wasn't as injured as he led you to believe. He was sitting completely conscious with only some red, swollen areas on his foreheads and cheeks. Tohru held the ice that Kyo handed to him on his cheek. His face was lightly flushed but other than that he still looked...perfect.

He reminded you of handsome prince in a fairytale that had fought to save the life of his princess and had managed to come out lightly scathed.

Damn him! You should've hit him harder. Anyways...you needed to talk to him alone. You inward smirked at the news you were going to break to dear Yuki. He would not take it well. You and Kyo had kissed...and it was nothing short of the happiest moment in your life. This will would be much worst than the beating you just gave him.

"Could you leave us alone?" You looked over at Tohru who was mildly ignoring you now. You didn't blame her if she was mad you but it was her own fault for not truly being able to see her own friend's heart and mind.

He was a stalker hiding behind this facade of perfection.

"No problem." You heard Kyo say as he dragged the two "adults" out the room and into the hallway by their legs.