Chapter Twenty-Five

Was he out of his fucking mind? Yes he was. You weren't going anywhere with him.He noticed you didn't move. Did you not realize you were still half naked in front of him?. It was tempting him to do something naughty...again.Instead he turned around and headed towards your closet. He opened the door and stepped in. He shifted threw your clothes...looking for something for you to wear."I'm not going anywhere with you. You're sick...I'll tell and you're going to jail for sexual assault.""Easier said than done hime." He retorted still shifting through the clothes in your closet. He sighed before coming out and heading towards your dresser."Don't even think about it!" You knew what he was up to. He wanted to set his sights on some of your lingerie. Knowing him he would probably steal some.He raised his hands in surrender. "You caught me hime.""I'm not going with you.""I'm going home...Kyo...will be there. Along with Tohru and my cousin Shigure." He gritted his teeth as he said Kyo's name. He knew that would convince you to go.Things seem to take a turn in your favor. The mere mention of Kyo brought a huge smile to your face. Great! Now that you think it over...it was better to be around people than alone with Yuki. Even if he was lying and took you somehwere else, it was bound to be people around. He wouldn't do anything with people watching. Maybe it was better to leave with him...staying here was not in your best interest.Shigure? Hmm you've heard that name before...Anyway...Yuki was staring at you again. He wasn't sure when you got the covers off the floor but it was now covering the bottom, naked half of your body. You glared back at him. "Go downstairs while I get dressed."He nodded and strangely complied with you. You found this odd but then there was a strange...flash. It blinded you for a bit and when you looked around Yuki was gone. He must've went downstairs like you told him. You got up off the bed, going into your dresser and pulling out a random pair of matching panties and bras. You slipped them on with ease and went into your closet. You pulled out a pair of army cargo pants and a black V-neck shirt. You slipped the clothes on and pulled you hair back into a ponytail. You had to look for another rubber band becuase Yuki popped your other one.You closed your eyes for a bit...a warm rush of heat coming onto your face. Stupid stalker...even when he wasn't near he could make you blush. Why did he have to be so damn pretty, gentle and charming?!You punched the wall nearest to you out of frustration."What's wrong?" came his concerned velvety voice.'Speak of the devil.' You turned to see Yuki in the door frame with a worried expression. He started to walk towards you but you took a step back. He halted and tilted his head to the side with a small smile."You look beautiful."You scoffed. "I thought I told you to go downstairs. If you misinterpreted it, what I said meant was-stay-downstairs until I come down.""I could not stand another minute without you hime." He began walking forward and quickly enveloped in a crushing hug. "Please forgive me. I meant no harm from my course of actions."You remained still in the hug with your fists clenched at your sides. Why did he insist on...