Chapter 10

Chapter 10
"I'm going upstairs call me when dinner's ready." You walked past him and headed towards the stairs.

Seth only smiled again at the piece of information he had that would certainly cheer you up. "I'm not making dinner (name). Hatori has informed me that Akito has invited us over Sohma house just for that ocassion."

You turned back to face your brother flashing him an equally bright smile. "Really?!"

Akito, Hatori, and Momiji Sohma. The mention of their names sent all thoughts of Yuki on a one way trip to Alaska. Although most found Akito terribly unstable, scary, and deranged your opoining of him was quite the opposite. Your grandmother had used to take care of him when he was young and was quite fond her. Her death had also taken a toll on him too. He would casually ask for your presence..although Hatori said that he's never taken a liking to outsiders. Being the kind of dense person you were..you never really knew why they were so scared of other people. They kept mentioning something about a Zodiac Curse but you usually drift into La La Land after one glance at Hatori...

Hatori Sohma. You feel butterflies in your stomach at the mere thought of him. He was the uber hot, sexy doctor that had taken care of your grandmother until her death. Your own grandmother constantly expressed that she too want to get in his pants. You felt yourself blush at the thought.

Uh..no you didn't mean it like that. It was just that Hatori was attractive and you liked him alot. He seemed so caring even those his voice sounded so cold. He was so smooth and alluring. Of course there was an accident with Akito and his left eye...(for some reason after the incident he became indifferent was even less talkative than before) but even though his eye was half destroyed you still found yourself fawning over him. That's right you had a hopeless little crush...on an older man. Seth and Hatori himself knew about it too making it even more embarassing.

Momiji was just a bundle of energy the perfect match with your brother. While you and Hatori were quiet and spoke only when you felt you need to, those two would go on for hours about any and everything. Momiji was such a cute little boy and so happy all the time..you wondered if anything made him sad. He would always call you "mommy"(in reference to game you always used to play with him) and although he wasn't your baby you couldn't help but find it cute.

Akito came off as frightening at first because you had heard of many encounters with him from your brother. However after meeting him..you found that he was the exact opposite. He was very kind and calm with you. He had never once thrown a tantrum with you..or harmed you in anyway. Alot of birds seem to take a liking to him..you could never get them to come to you like that. Akito had tried to help you once but the bird got scared and flew away. Hatori said Akito probably like you so much becuase you did greatly resemble your grandmother(in her younger years of course).

Which was probably why he'd got a little jealous when he heard that you had a crush on Hatori. As it would turn out Akito had developed a light crush on you.