Chapter Fourteen

"I'm assuming that's your date?" You flashed a small smirk before taking a swig of the orange juice he just put down.

Looking up at the clock, he noticed that she was quite early. That and he planned to pick her up. Seth was was pretty sure he told her that.

A question popped in his mind after that brief thought.

How did she even know where he lived?

Seth inwardly shuddered. Suppose he should've been expecting this. After all he had asked out of his (gasp) fangirls. Yes, it was both a stupid and terrifying idea. It was his only option since he didn't have a girlfriend and he absolutely refused to be dateless on Valentine's day.

"Something wrong?" Judging by the look on his face, he must've asked out a fangirl.

"...It's nothing." He flashed you a bright smile and headed towards the door..veeerry slowly.

The idiot was trying to prolong the girl so she'd give up.

The person started to knock a little louder than before probably getting impatient. Seth was was still taking baby steps towards the door as he start to sweat profusely. Maybe asking out that fangirl wasn't such a good idea...

You chuckled at the his foolishness. He was always desperate to have a date on Valentine's day, fangirl or not. Really though were fangirls really that scary?

Apparently so since you could hear small sobs coming from your brother as he was heading towards the door.

Now that you think about Yuki's fangirls were some vicious animals. Half time you can't tell whether they want to eat him or mug him on Valen-

Damn it.

You were thinking about him again.

First when you were triyng to do your homework and now during breakfast.

You rubbed your temple and pushed your plate of food away. A flash of Yuki's naked body had just appeared in your mind for a few seconds.

You stood up with your fist clenched at your sides. That bastard just made you lose your appetite and waste one of Seth's good meals. In a fuss you grabbed the cup of orange juice and gulped the rest of it down. You slammed the cup back down on the table and headed over towards the door.

Seth had decided on tiptoeing towards the doors and that dang incessant knocking was working on your nerves.

You walked quickly past your cowardly brother, shaking your head. You placed a your hand on the doorknob and looked back at you brother who was still spilling the tears.

You rolled your eyes. "Stop crying, you're suppose to be an adult."

"But (name) she's scary. They're all...scary. Shes gonna rape me, I just know it. Please help me. Send her away and-"

"No. It's your own fault. Consider this punishment for telling Hatori that I was in love with him."

You turned the knob and opened the door ready to greet Seth's date.

Only it wasn't Seth's date. The person wasn't even of the same female gender.

It was a guy and he was here for you.

Luck was surely on his side. It was his princess that opened the door. He grinned mischieviously, the look on her face was priceless.

She was definitely surprised.

His princess continued to gape even after a few minutes as if her eyes were playing tricks on her. So maybe if he said something it would snap her out of the reverie.

"Happy Valentine's Day, hime."