Chapter 8

( Sorry for the late chapter...things have not been going well for me but I managed to get some free time to update. Sorry this is such a short chapter though. But I hope you still enjoy it.)
Yuki recovered in absolutely no time at all. He stood watching you run off and he had thought to chase after you. However he was still naked and by the time he would finish getting dressed you would be gone. He watched until you turned the corner disappearing from his sight and let out a small sigh in disappointment. He quickly redressed himself not wanting anyone to see that he was streaking in the middle of school..he didn't want his reputation tarnished. Besides if a fangirl saw him in the nude he was quite sure he would be raped.

Yuki straightened his tie out..now fully dressed still staring in the direction you had left. He slipped his bookbag on one shoulder with a sad smile. He had lost control over his emotions. He kept pressing even though you had already expressed that you didn't want to have sex with him. What was he thinking? It was indecent to have sex in the middle of a school hallway anyway..you deserved better. It wasn't his fault though...you just looked so gorgeous and he couldn't help himself. He wanted and needed to be inside you at the moment.

He would have to apologize. You were scared of him...scared that he would rape you. Oh no..he could never do that and although it crossed his mind once in while...he would never do that. He loved you to much. When you and him have sex, it will be because YOU want to. Ahh..yes he could just imagine it now..you telling him that you wanted to strip him naked and jump him...that you loved him and wanted to bear his children...yes when that day came he would gladly take your virginity. It belonged to him anyway.

For right now though...he just needed to be patient. He would take the relationship slow like you wanted. He would show you that he was willing to wait for you no matter what. And he knew just what and how to do it too...

After all it was Valentine's Day tommorrow. A classic day where lovers show their affection for one another. He would present you with gifts...some as an apology for what happened today and some to show his love as one is supposed to on such a holiday. Then he'd take you out somewhere..and it would only be a matter of time before you started showering him with kisses totally forgiving him for acting unruly in the middle of the hallway.

Now that he thought about it.. surprising you at your doorstep might be risky. You lived with another person and he might come into confrontation with Seth. He wasn't sure what you're brother was like but decided to do it anyway. You were worth the hassle he would probably get from an overly protective brother. He had never been in your house before but he had caught a glimpse of your room. He would have to bring a camera with him..so that it can aid in the action on helping him memorize your home (and you) but he would to be discreet about it.

At Home...

Seth dropped his cup coffee letting it smash to pieces on the kitchen floor as he ran towards the front door. He turned the corner to see the door lying off it's henges and on the floor. Great...he'd have to get it replaced...AGAIN.