Chapter Seventeen (+18)

( Warning smut ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

He sat there on the porch. The roses he bought were slightly wilting.

All he could think about was the words you said to him. The words kept repeating in mind like a mantra.

I will never love you...

I am not your girlfriend, we are not in a relationship and for the record...

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

You couldn't have meant that. It was already heartwrenching to hear that you didn't like him. To hear that your hated...no despised him was even worse. His heart felt spit in two. His beautiful hime...hated him. It was just too much to take at once. He had tried to get you to take his gifts and even that didn't work.

Maybe it wasn't enough. Maybe he needed more. Or maybe you didn't want any at all. Did you even like Valentine's Day? He wasn't sure. He hadn't bothered to check.

On top of that Seth was probably weary of him now especially after that wonderful speech. He sat your gifts down in the space next to him. He buried his face in hands, his confidence slipping away from him. You were definitely angry with him and he wondered if you knew something of his plight.

You haunt his thoughts at every waking moment. When he sleeps all he does is dream of you. He would do anything...anything just to be able to touch you once more. To feel your body against his. He wanted to hear that soothing voice that enticed him so. He dug in his pocket pulling out a picture of you. He had secretly taken it when he followed you home once, you were smiling about something but he couldn't remember what.

He ran a finger over your form and let out a wistful sigh. Why couldn't you understand that he had to have you in mind, body, and soul?

He remebered the first time he saw you. It was a normal day but he remembered that you were with Kyo. He was arguing with Kyo that day bluntly pointing out his faults since he decided to make another scene in the middle of the classroom. It would've turn into a brawl if you hadn't step into the classroom at the moment.

At first he didn't recognize you, you were just another one of the girls in class. You seem to avoid people or maybe it was the other way around. You walked inbetween the two of them while they were bickering. He remebered you taking a seat and opening a book. Everyone was watching them fight. He was still arguing with Kyo when he realized the oranged haired boy was walking away and towards you.

It was weird. Usually Kyo wouldn't walk off without a fight especially for some girl.

He had to admit he fell hard for you. He longed to have a taste of what Kyo was getting. It seem as though he never even tried and got everything he wanted from you. It wasn't fair.

Maybe he should try talking to you again. If that didn't work he would just have to try something else.

He picked up his bag and walked around to the side of your house. He found an open window and climbed through. He found himself in the kitchen and walked through the entrance into the living room. He walked around the house to other rooms. Your house was nice, so he took some pictures. He would make sure in the near future when you and him got married; when he bought a house that he would decorate it like your childhood home.

Marriage.

(Name) Sohma. Mrs.(Name) Sohma

He liked the way that sounded.

He took some more pictures before going upstairs. All of the doors were closed except for one on the right in the middle of the hallway. He put his hand on the door and opened it quitely only to walk in a (favorite color) room. His eyes widened ever so slightly as he realized that this was your room.