Chapter Thirty-Five

It was probably to late to even think about his feelings towards (name). Yuki had already beaten him to it. Once again he was the fool and missed out on something great just like in the story.

Damn rat. He always wins.

If he could just defeat him...he would be able to take his place as a true member of the family and maybe even win over your affection. It had always been a hopeless dream becuase Yuki had always been stronger and better at seemily everything. He knew he was too stubborn to give up but he knew the ripping pain when he lost would only depress him more.

He shoved his hands in his pocket and took one step onto the stairwell. He knew there was something up in your relationship with Yuki. What though? He couldn't tell...if only he had the brains like Yuki he probably be able to see it clearly! Damn it all! Maybe it was-

His thoughts were cut off as the bathroom door came flying off it hinges and onto the floor.

With his eyes wide as saucers he watched as Yuki came staggering out the bathroom. His eyes were closed and his hands were up in surrender as he seem to be pleading for his life with a graceful smile.

"(Name). I love you. I would never..." That was a far as he went before his best friend interrupted him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Kyo watched as your right fist flew straight into his gut and Yuki didn't even bother to dodge. Yuki eyes open wide at the pain...not realizing that you could hit that hard. He bent over gripping his stomach...and was quite sure you had left a bruise there. He recoiled backwards as Kyo just watched as you seem not to to be finished with him yet.

Another punch went flying across his face and Yuki was sent flying into the wall connected with the stairwell. In all seem to go in slow motion for Kyo as he watched as Yuki was getting his ass kicked by a girl...correction by his own girlfriend. Blood trickled out in a thin line from the side of his lips as his back hit the wall with a sickening 'thump' and he faceplanted into the floor.

Kyo looked back up to you his eyes still wide as saucers.

You stalked over to the Prince as he was collecting himself off the floor. He was crouching on the floor pathetically...so you just kicked him...hard. He fell back onto the floor with a loud, painful grunt.

"Get up."

He tried to move..he really did but he was taking to damn long. When he had gotten to his knees you snatched him up by the collar of his shirt and slammed him back up against the wall with one hand. He had a bloody lip and looked half disoriented but you didn't give damn. Just like he didn't care to put his filthy hands all over you back at your house.

"(name)...s-stop. I l-love you."

You gave a cynical smirk. "There nothing to be sorry for Prince. There no need to stop now. I giving you exactly what you wanted...you wanted me to take advantage of you right? So I'm taking ADVANTAGE!!"

You struck him across the face again with your fist sending him to the floor again. He landed on his back with a soft groan becuase of the pain. What was that the third time you had hit him...it wasn't enough. There was still too much tension in your veins. That creep needed to be taught a lesson...

You glare down at his beaten form. "You filthy bastard...I'll show you what love really is!"

You practically jumped him and was straddling his waist. He would've been excited about this if wasn't for the fact you were about to continue beating the hell out of him. He prepared himself for it. It was what he deserved after all...but he smiled. It was all worth it...