Chapter Thirty-Seven

You blinked as you walked into the house.

There was a man lying on the couch...his clothes shriveled up. You almost mistook him for a homeless man with his hair tousled wildly like that. Even in this condition he was fast asleep as if he had just escaped from battle.

You closed the door behind you...forgetting about Yuki and your conflicting emotions. For now you would just focus on Seth, your wonderful big brother who loves and takes care of you. Maybe sending him out on that date was bad idea.

You look him over again and realize one of his shoes was missing. Yeah...a really bad idea.

"Seth..." You leaned over his form on the couch.

He barely opened his eyes and responded with a groan.

"What happened?"

"Rape...fangirl...fend off...it happened so fast..! NOOO!" He shot up apparently he was still half asleep when he answered. He blinked for a few seconds while you took a seat next to him. He looked at his surrounding and let out a deep sigh.

You chuckled. "That bad huh?"

He cringed. "Don't remind me. Such horny creatures... "

Seth stood his clothes still in shreds as he stretched. He arched an eyebrow as he stared distinctly at your lips. A sudden sly smile curved onto his lips. He knew you'd been hiding something from him. He didn't recall you saying that you were going anywhere today so he called up Hatori. He had thought maybe you had gone to Sohma house to see him, Akito, and Momiji. Ah, but was he ever wrong...

"Where were you? I called Hatori baby sis...he told me you were at his cousin's house...? You looked like you've been kissing." He arched an eyebrow.

Damn it. You couldn't lie now! Think, think! What to say?!

"Um yeah I...um well y-"

"He also tells me that Yuki boy that was at our house earlier is your boyfriend!"

He clapped happily as you began to stammer out some explanation. I mean did you really think he you could hide it from him, that whole speech earlier was just to lure him off your trail. Then...BAM! You go running off to Yuki's house after he leaves for his date or rather rape appointment.

He pouted. "Oh, and Hatori sounded so disappointed when I was talking to him. Shame on you breaking his heart like that! Oh if he only he knew the truth that your madly in love with him and-"

"Stop! You're always doing that! Hatori is not in love with me...he's like 10 years older than me. It unlawful!"

Seth shook his index finger back and forth. "Now, now (name) age ain't nothin but a number. And he's 20 years older than you."

You sweatdrop. 'Wow, Hatori is..old'

"And what about your other lovers huh? Kyo, Akito imagine how they must feel!"

"They are not my lovers! Kyo and Akito are just friends."

"And this Yuki is he your friend too?"

That was very good question. Your heart clenched at the thought of Yuki just being friends with you. In fact you couldn't even picture him..with out that loving stare he always gives you. You couldn't imagine him not putting his hands all over you and how good it felt. You couldn't imagine having anything less than an undying love for you.

You couldn't imagine him being just a friend to you. It was painfully true and disturbing. He was winning you over...you were becoming a victim of Stalkholm syndrome.