Filler # 1

You giggled lightly as you fiddled with your new video camera. Finally grandma had gotten around to buying you one. Now you could actually start on that documentary you were doing for the project. You were sure everyone else was going to write a boring paper. Yosh, for a 10-year-old your creativity was astounding!
The door to your room flew open to reveal a brooding 15-year-old older brother. His eyes were as cold as ever and he barely glanced in your direction. His hair was longer than yours and you knew for fact that he hated it being long. However he was too emo to do anything about it and pulled it back into a ponytail to keep it out his way. He dressed in his usual dark clothing and looked at you with patented Glare #16 which meant he wanted something.
"Whatever you're looking for its not here, Seth." You grinned holding up the camera and started to record him.
"Hn."
This is where you began to narrate as you did a close up on his face.
"For all you fangirls out there...I pretty sure you know who this is. For those who don't...this is my lovable big brother Seth! Just ignore the dark clothes and eye liner. Also aviod his eyes and fists. Otherwise you'll find him the most charming and polite boy alive."
"I hate you. Get that thing out of my face." Seth's voice lacked any emotion whatsoever. It made you wonder why girls fall for guys with no feelings? He sent you another glare as you just circled around him the camera still rolling.
"That my friends was default Glare #2 which means I am becoming an annoyance. Don't worry you'll catch on easy."
He sends you another glare.
"Ahh patented Glare #25. My personal favorite, it means he's frustrated and that I should leave now. However this is my room so I'm not going anywhere!" 
"Hn." Seth turned on his heels and left out your room.
"As you can see that 'hn' can translated as 'I'm leaving'."
You turned the camera around to record yourself. "Now lets follow him shall we?"
Turning the camera back around you began the tread out your room. Across from your room was Seth's room. There was a huge black sign that had a had a skull and crossbones on it. It read 'Enter...and DIE' written on it in wet blood.
"As you can see, this is Seth's room. I would rather live so sorry to disappoint you. Now lets head to the kitchen shall we?"
You treaded down the stairs the camera boucing up and down with your movements. You made a left towards the kitchen making sure to tape everything on your way there. There was no one in the kitchen and you pouted. You were sure Seth had been headed this way. After all the emo boy had a thing for cooking. Or at least that was what grandma had told you. You hadn't gotten a peep of it from your brother aka Freezerburn.
"This is where all the cooking takes place. It was also the place I started my very first kitchen fire! I eve cooked my first burnt meal here. Ah yess good time...good times."
You eyes shifted from side to side searching for Seth. He definitely wasn't here. "Psst. Wanna know a secret? Seth can cook!"
"Some of the best meals of my life have been made by emo hands. I'm telling if you searching for a good cook go emo."
"But enough about Seth, I hear enough about him everyday. I mean really so he get's straight A's and is great at sports. I mean really what is with people's priorities today? Okay so no more about Sethy-kun okay? Oh and by the way if any of you call him that consider yourself dead. Only I'm allowed to call him that! See my bro' loves me! At least I think he does...oh well. Now onward to my living room!"
There was no one in the living room either. Grandma was resting right about now and you didn't want to disturb her. Lately she's be getting more tired than usual. Sometimes she would mistake you for your mother but it was rare. Other than that your grandmother was an interesting character and sort of a pervert but you didn't want to get into that. She even had a job. You weren't sure where but usually she would-
"So you finally put that camera to good use ehh?" 
A tall, lean elderly woman had walked in the front with a pile of groceries in each hand. (Grandmother's name) was an aspiring old woman who was said to always more energy than the average toddler. Only recently she had calmed down a bit but that was only becuase her new doctor recommend she act her age. Her hair that had once been a (grandmother's hair color) was now long with several gray streaks.
Imagine to your surprise to she that was up, fine and well. You had thought she had been bed ridden for the last couple days. You knew she was sick with something you couldn't pronounce. Seth had bluntly told you that she was close to the end of days now...and it'd probably only be a few years before she was gone.
"What's with the long face? I'm not dead yet!" She exclaimed with her trademark lopsided grin. 
"I know I'm just worried is all...Seth said..." You frowned at bit.
"Lesson #1 (name). Never listen to your brother. First of all he's a guy. Second of all he's cold and emotionless. Talk about a party pooper! Don't worry I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so don't you worry young one."
You nod and held up the camera to record her. "This is my grandmother everyone. She takes care of me and forces Seth to cook our meals. She is probably the most energetic grandma you will ever meet. She's been sky-diving recently and I have the pictures to prove it. Her boring doctor says she needs to calm down but I say nay!" You raised your fist into the air.
She chuckled at your response. (Name) was growing into a fine young woman. She seem to be the exact opposite of her brother. Sometimes she wonders want the hell her daughter was thinking when she decided to abandon her children. What was she thinking when abandoned you and Seth in that big house? She was just lucky that Seth had been a prodigy at age ten. He managed to remember her address, carrying a five-year-old and himself right to her door in the middle of a heavy storm. She hasn't seen or had any contact with your mother and father in years. If she ever saw them again they she would probably think to kill them both.
She imagined that you were as happy as you were only because you had been so young then. You probably even barely remeber what they looked like now or pretty much anything about them. Seth hadn't been given that privilege and was carrying the burden of the abandonment for the both of you. So she really couldn't blame him being emo about it, he had been given the burden of caring for his younger sister pretty early in life. (Grandmother's name) was the only left in the family and soon she would be gone too.
On top of which there was the Sohma family. A certain little boy was going to be the head of the family. It wasn't his choice of course...they hadn't even asked the boy which disturbed her for some reason. Anyway little Akito was very fond of her and would not like it if she passed away. Heck, he didn't even like when it was time for her go home.
He latched himself on her leg with a death grip and demand that she stay forever. She would always reconsole him that she would come back and that she needed some rest. Still he would kick, scream, and demand that she stay. She would tell him that she had children of her own to take care of and he get that jealous look on face showing her that he didn't appreciate being left for some other child.
She didn't think that (name) would have to worry about the Sohmas. If the young girl hadn't inherited any of her genes she would fine. In wasn't that she disliked the Sohmas in anyway but they were cursed people. People with the Zodiac curse tend to lead very...difficult lives. However if push came to shove she already told Seth to go straight to the Sohmas in the event of her death.
Which is why she she went out grocery shopping today. She stop by Sohma house on the way home and insisted that he look you over today.
"(Name) there someone is I want you to meet." She called for him over her shoulder. The man walked in, closing the door behind him and walking straight into the living room.
You lower your camera and tilt your head to the side. Great your grandmother goes grocery shopping and brings home a guy and groceries? Typical grandma...she can't keep her hand off those younger men. 
"Hi! I'm (last name), (first name)." You give him a big smile and hold out your hand.
His hand reaches out and takes yours in a pretty firm handshake. "Hatori Sohma."
Gosh, grandma had picked out a uber hot guy. He gave off this vibe of indifference to everything. He was tall, and some his short hair that was blocking the view of one his eyes. You stared at him with pure curiousity as you noticed his attire.
He was much older than you and didn't seem to have a problem looking you straight in the eyes. He wearing something you couldn't see becuase is being blocked out by the white coat thingie that he was wearing. You've seen a lot of doctors wearing it. He was holding the typical doctor bag at his side. If you didn't know any better you would say he was doctor rather than your grandma's new boyfriend.
He had this ominous and dark look to him kind of like your brother.
"Is he your new boyfriend, grandma?" You peeled your eyes off Hatori and back at your grandma.
He raised his eyebrow at your inquiry and directed his gaze at your grandmother as well. "You've made quite the impression on her, (grand mother's name)."
"Aw, you know you want me Hatori." She struck a sexy pose, running a hand through her and winked at him.
"..." He didn't respond.
Grandma just turned her attention back you. "Oh, I wish he was honey. Even if I was 30 years younger he still wouldn't want me. Actually Hatori Sohma is here to see you."
You felt your cheeks heat up at her insinuation and your shyness began to kick in. "Umm...w-what for?"
Awww, her little (name) was blushing. It was about time she had some romantic interest in the opposite sex. She usually only communicated with them with her fists. Her first day meeting Hatori and already she smitten with him and was retreating to her shy side.
"Theres no need to be shy (name). I know he's hot and incredibly sexy but there is no reason to be shy. And you were so direct before! Shaking his hand like that, I was too busy drooling the first day I met him."
You began to twiddle with your fingers as your face turn a bright red.
"He's a great guy really. In fact he's my doctor, if if weren't for him I wouldn't be able to do anything nevertheless take care of you guys. That's why I brought him over today. From now on he's going to be our personal doctor. And his first order of business will be to give you a check-up!"
Your eyes widen and they dilate in fear. "D-doctor? C-c-check-up?"
Uh oh. She knew it was coming...
"Yes. And perhaps a blood sample." Hatori added on in a confident voice.
You dropped your camera and ran off screaming to nearest closet which was thankfully only a few feet away. You opened the door and hopped in the closet, closing the door behind you and hid behind the concealment of old winter coats. You pulled your knees up to chest as you sat on the floor and wrapped your arms around them. You began to shiver and closed your eyes trying to think of a happy place.
Your grandmother chuckled at your reaction. "Well, that went better than I expected."
"I don't see how." Hatori hadn't expected (name) to just run off screaming the minute she realized he was a doctor. He had expected a little apprehension at first. However when you greeted him with that smiile complete with a handshake, he saw a very confident ten-year-old girl.
"She usually attacks the person first. She gave her last doctor a black eye. Her martial arts teacher tells me she has a mean right hook."
"..."
"Did I neglect to mention that she had a tiny fear of doctors and needles?"
"Yes."
"Hmm...yeah should've mention that earlier but oh well. Don't worry she come out soon. I really thought she'd like you. At least there you have no injuries Hatori so shes making progress. She will be over her fear in no time. In the meantime, why don't you help put these groceries away? Or you go and try get (name) out the closet. Your choice." She began to walk away towards the kitchen.
Hatori set his bag down on small counter table in the living room. He walked over to the closet and knocked on it gently.
No response. He tried a second time and he could hear sniffling from behind the thin wooden door. She was crying...
"Go away!" You screamed at the man.
With a small sigh, Hatori sat down on the floor his back up against the wall on the left side of the door. He stared forward at the wall on the other side for a few minutes before speaking.
"You will suffocate in there." His deep voice penetrated through the door and you could hear him clearly. You just sniffled again and was prepared to stay in here until he went away.
"I hear you are good in martials arts. "
Silence. You had stopped sniffling so maybe it was a start?
The silence dragged on for the next fifteen minutes. Usually by now every other docor was screaming profanities at you and was banging loudly on the door trying to force you out. You stood walking towards the door and lightly turned the doorknob to see why it was so quiet. You peeked out from the small crack in the door to see Hatori sitting on the floor his white jacket off, patiently waiting for you to come out.
He kept his eyes forward but he could see you peeking out at him from the corner of his eye.
You suddenly felt bad about wasting the his time, screaming, and running from him like he was some kind of rapist. You pushed the door open a little more revealing youself. You were still a little shaky and your fear of doctors (and needles) was not something you could just get over. Your grandmother said you were a little too old to be scared of the doctor anymore so now seemed like the perfect time to get over this fear. 
Besides there was defintely something different about Hatori. Okay, so he was hot...and the rest of your doctors had been old, ugly men. You were not coming out this closet just becuase you wanted to see his face again! No, you were coming out becuase he was sitting on the floor patiently wating for a scared little girl to come out of hiding.
Oh, who were you kidding! You just wanted to see that handsome face again! You felt like melting into a pile of goo right now.
Only when you came completely out the closet did he look at you. He stood and swiped the dirt off his pants.
"Ready now?"
You twiddled with your fingers again and couldn't look him the eye. You just nodded your head.
He grabbed his bag and lead you over to the couch. He made you stand for the time being. He opened his bag and pulled out some kind of contraption. It had three edges and two of the edges went into his ears. The other end was big, a metallic color, and round. You watched in curiousity as he presses that part up against your chest. He moves it around appearently listening for something. Your others doctors had never done this before, probably becuase they couldn't get you to sit still and stop attacking them.
"Take a deep breath."
You did as you were told. You took a deep breath and breathed out slowly.
"Again."
You repeated the action.
He pulled the thing out of his ears and went along with the rest of the check-up. He checked your ears, nose, and throat. He checked your reflexes, yours eyes and other things you couldn't pronouce. You were quiet the whole silently watching him. You noticed he was very professional and was really good at his job. Maybe getting a check-up wasn't so bad after all?
That was until he pulled out a butterfly needle.
You recoiled at the sight as he made you sit down. The butterfly needle was attached to some kind of tube that was attached to a glass tube.
"Hold out your arm."
It took you few a minutes to actually comply. He pushed up the sleeve the sleeve of your shirt a few inches and ran an acohol wipe across a bottom bottom part of your arm. His eyes seem to focus on one of the blue veins that were kind of visible. You close your eyes as pressed the needle into that part of your arm.
It hurt. It hurt...but not as bad as you were expecting. It felt more like a small tingling sensation. Seth had lied to you! He said it was the most one the most painful things you could ever endure! Emo boy was just trying to scare you! You were gonna so kick his ass after this....
You reopened your eyes to see red blood traveling though the plastic tube attached to the need into the glass tube. When the glass tube was almost halfway full he pulled the needle out and suddenly everything was over. He examined the blood in the tube for moment before telling you that he was finished.
"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" That was grandma's vioce
You looked over to the side to Seth holding your camera and had apparently recorded the very first check-up in which you hadn't commited a violent act against the doctor. Grandma was standing right next to him with that same lopsided grin. 
You blushed your attention turning back to Hatori who was had pulled out at lollipop out of his bag. He held out to and you blinked at the action. Nevertheless you took the lollipop and ripped off the paper. You popped it in your mouth as Hatori got up to leave. 
Seth was still recording as you followed behind him. Your grandmother and Seth followed close behind as you were going to see him out. A little part of you didn't want him leave yet. You wanted to get to know this uber hot, sexy doctor.
As he was about to walk out the door everyone said they're good byes.
"Goodbye, my love."
You took the lollipop out your mouth. "B-bye!"
"Hn." That was Seth.
Hatori nodded at all of you and turned to take his leave. At the last possible moment your grandmother reached out when he turned around and pinched his butt. Your eyes widen as big as saucers as Hatori freezes in his tracks and turn his head to the side his eyes narrowing.
Grandma points at you and giggles as you shake your head back and forth with a deep blush.
Hatori continues on his way and is about a few feet away from the house when your grandma steps out to yell to him.
"Sorry! I couldn't resist!" 
Hatori Sohma. 
You watched him walk away and out of sight. You put your cherry lollipop back in your mouth.
He could be your doctor anytime.