Chapter Twelve

As it would turn out you weren't able to attend the Sohma's dinner invite. Seth called them up explaining that the door was broken and would have be replaced. You were a bit disappointed since you had got ready in record time. You were glad just that Seth didn't tell them that YOU were the one who broke it in the first place.

So now you were just sitting your room at the desk, dressed in a (favorite color) nightgown trying to make sense of a Math problem. The rest of your homework was breeze but it was always this troublesome Math. You just couldn't make sense of these equations and you've been staring at for about an hour now. You had tried to get some help from the textbook but as it would turn out Yuki didn't place that particular book in your bag while he was ogling you.

You slouched back in your chair as you angrily tapped your pencil on the desk. Maybe you should've taken up on your teacher's offer about that tutor. Yuki probably could explain this crap to you...in way that would help you understand it.

You immediately stood up out of the chair, stepping away from the desk. You closed up your notebook..shoving it and your pencil back into your bookbag. Once you were done, you run a hand through you hair in frustration of your last thought.

You did NOT just consider getting Yuki as your tutor. There was no way you were ever getting near that guy again. Asking him to tutor you would be a mistake, it would just be leading him on and giving him an excuse to touch, talk, and be near you. You weren't giving that creepy son of bitch any chances.

Maybe Kyo..?

Yes Kyo. Wonderfully sweet, arrogant, and temperamental Kyo. He could help with this Math issue you been having. He was pretty good at Math. Not as good as Yuki but who cares? Kyo-Kyo was much better than Yuki in your eyes anyway.

Now that you thought about it, you could head over his house tomorrow. It was a daily routine that Kyo would appear at your house on Saturdays to wake you up (you were kind of lazy..) and get ready for you weekly spar against him. Why not surprise him and appear at his house..with chocolate for Valentine's Day..and then ask him to tutor you? Of course, you'd kick his ass first…tomorrow was gonna be day you'd finally defeat Kyo-Kyo.

Now that you think about you've never been to Kyo's house. Everything always was done at your house, or in the woods somewhere (don't ask..). Kyo said it was just because some people at his were…annoying. You usually just shrug and continue to enjoy his company. You've seen the direction he takes home, so it shouldn't be problem trying to find his house.

But for now, you need some sleep.

You let out a light yawn, and looked over at your clock. It read nine-thirty pm, a bit too early for your tastes on a Friday but considering you'd have to be up early on Saturday it couldn't hurt to go to bed now. You set the alarm and climb into your bed with another yawn.

Making sure to grab Mr. Albert Snuggles II, you moved to a comfortable position and dozed off faster than expected.

That was until a loud, shrieky voice decided to wake you.

"(name)!!!" You door slammed open, as you shot up out your bed holding your ears.

God damnit! Does he have to be so loud?!

"My poor stressed baby sister. I've have made you (favorite food)!" Seth was holding a bed tray with the desired food on it, some juice and some kind of dessert on it. He was beaming you his overly happy smile as you glared daggers at him.

"Do you have to be loud Seth? I was trying to sleep."

" But (name) you can't sleep. You haven't had your meal yet. There is no way I'm letting my only sister die of hunger."

"Yeah about that...I'm tired and-"

"Nonsense. I refuse to let my little sister die of starvation."

"Trust me Seth I'm not gonna die form skipping one meal. I promise to eat breakfast in-

You looked over at your brother and sweatropped.

His eyes were sparkling and he looked on the verge of tears. Not tears of sadness but...tears of joy. The background had suddenly become a mosaic of flowers again.

"(name) you finally..Oh I'm speechless baby sister."

"What?"

"You finally wore the nightgown I gave you!! And might I say you look FA¬-BU-LOUS. Much sexier than that model in that Victoria Secret magazine. That woman had no curves at all!"

"What?!" You actually took time to look down at nightgown you were wearing. You hadn't even noticed you were wearing it. Let’s just say the flimsy night was rated XXXX and your brother had bought for you on your last birthday. Kyo just happened to be there when you had opened it and he had massive nosebleed (not to mention he beat the hell out of your brother). I mean who the hell buys that kind of stuff for their sister?!

"I was considering getting that red two-piece one from Playboy but now I see I made the right choice. Why didn't you wear the bra and matching panties?"

"YOU ARE SICK!"

"There is no need to be ashamed of your body (name)-"

"I'm not ashamed of my body! Fine, I'll eat the food, just get out. "

Seth only smiled. "Enjoy." He handed you the tray and happily skipped, yes skipped out your room. Such a strange man that brother of yours, but as you took a bite of your (favorite food) you couldn't help but smile.

One thing for sure…he was one hell of a good cook.