Chapter Thirty-Four

The space was a minimal as well as your patience.

"Let me out of here, Yuki."

He leaned over you pinning you to the back wall. "Why? We could have so much fun right now..."

He ran a hand down your arm and pressed his forehead against yours. His hot breath lingered on your lips as he softly nipped at your bottom lip. Your fists clenched on your sides...as you tried to ignore the sensations running through you. Yuki pulled away lightly with a smirk a few minutes later and ran his hand through your hair...he really was good at trying to seduce someone with his gentle touches.

"I told you before don't touch me..." You whispered with sudden bitterness. Why wouldn't he stop? Surely he had his fill of you by now...

You were surprised when his eyes glazed over and he gripped your forearms. He spun things around so that now...you were pinning him to the wall with your arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled at your confused expression while he held your arms in place.

"Touch me..." He gave you a heated look and his tone voice was husky and dark.

You just gaped at him. He did not...did not just ask you to 'touch' him. Was he implying that you...dear god!!

"It's only fair hime. You complain so much when I touch you...now I want you to-" He cut himself off and pulled you into a kiss.

The kiss was rough and sloppy. Yuki's wanton hands had released your arms and was now groping you in every way possible. He clearly enjoyed taking full advantage of you...as lightly bit down on your bottom lip. He forced his tongue inside in your hot mouth and devoured that lovely taste that was there. The kiss was exceptionally long as he seem to lose control of himself and slipped his hand into your pants...and played with the edge of your panties.

You whined...begging to breathe but Yuki only pressed his lips to you harder. He wanted more...so much more. It was not enough.

He smirked against your lips as he slipped his hand inside your panties and pressed his thumb against your nub.

"Ah!"

He pulled away from the kiss as soon as that wonderful sound escaped from your lips. He felt like having a replay of what happened at your house right now. Although that was not what he was trying to accomplish. He felt like teasing her...especially since she was still wearing that apron. Oh...how he would love to strip her of that and the clothes she had only recently put back on.

Your body leaned onto him....while you were gasping for breath from both the pleasure and the lack of air. Why the hell does he keep doing this to you?!

"Y-Yuki-oh...s-s-stop...ugh..."

He could barely making out what you were saying...you were whispering everything. He pressed a little harder and watched as you body shook with undeniable pleasure. He kept this up for a little while before pulling his hand out and licking his fingers. He wondered how someone could taste so heavenly.

He actaully stopped. He actually stopped like you told him to...thank goodness.

You smiled and leaned againist him some more to catch your breath. "Thank you...for not..."

You trailed off...as you felt him take your hand and make it slide under his shirt. He made you feel on up his torso and over some of his muscles. His silvery, purplish eyes slid shut at the feeling...as if it were just a dream.

"(Name). My princess...I want you to take advantage of me. I'm right here for the taking..."

You head was spinning in circles and your face heated up considerably with steam erupting from your head. Yuki did not just ask you to take 'advantage' of him...?! This just had to be some kind erotic nightmare that you were having...the idea of even doing 'it' with him was repulsive!

His breaths were coming out in short pants now as he lead your hand downward and right over the bulge in his pants. He let out a soft hiss as a reaction and reached over slowly to try and capture your lips again. He moved your hand over his loins again....when you finally caught some sense and pushed away from him.

He let out a soft groan (which sounded like a twisted form of your name) after that touch and chuckled darkly. He watched you stagger back and into the wall on the other side. You had only touched him twice and he had already cum hard. He leaned his head against wall trying to calm his beating heart...after such an exhilirating experience.

He ran a hand through his bangs but stopped midway to look at you. You weren't looking at him before as you seem to be caught up in your mind. Now you were staring at him as if he had just raped you or something of the sort. He gave you a heated smile showing that he was verrryy...pleased with what just happened.

"That was...amazing, hime." He ran his hand fully through his hair. "I can barely wait til I have you. To be inside you that delicious little hole of yours will be my undoing."

"You...you...you..." Your eyebrows bent inward out of frustraton and anger. Your fists clenched at your sides...your body shaking with untold rage.

He laughed again and just stood there...waiting for it to come. He knew he could out maneuver her but what just happened had actaully tired him out. He didn't feel like dodging anything right now and would take whatever unpleasant thing was about to be placed upon him.

Meanwhile...

Kyo slid the door closed behind him. Those two idiots were supossed to be adults? He never wanted to grow-up now.

He shook his head as he started his way up to his to room. Maybe he'd get some peace and quiet up there. He silently wondered where Yuki and (name) went...

Ugh. Just thinking about their relationship pissed him off. Then he had to walk into them kissing!! He wanted to strangle that dirty little rat for even looking at his best friend. And why was she letting him put his hands all over her like that? What in the hells was she thinkin when she decided to date the person he hated the most in the whole wide world!!

He chuckled. He was being really selfish. Just because he hated Yuki didn't mean she had to. He could feel his heart pratically breaking now...she probably didn't even feel that way for him.

Kyo shook his head. Then again...how did he even feel about her?