Chapter Nineteen

It's funny you should've dashed towards a phone by now. You looked at him with glazed eyes as he was putting his shirt back on. What about you huh? You were almost completely naked now.

"I guess we're even now. I've seen you naked and now you've seen me. Now get out!" You pointed to the door still breathing harshly.

You were taken back a bit as he smiled. "Yes, and you're very beautiful."

"..." You had nothing to say to his compliment. He always refered to you as an epitome of beauty.

"Perhaps you should bathe. You wouldn't want Seth to know what's happened. Don't worry I'll take care of the sheets."

You blushed and glared. "This doesn't mean anything. You took advantage of me, you sick bastard. I hate you. "

"Whatever you say hime. I'l show you your gifts after you bathe."

"Don't call me that. I'm not your princess, Prince Yuki."

Yuki only smiled again and lifted you off the bed bridal style. You blushed again and placed your arms over your chest. He set you down on your feet in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. As much as it would please him to watch you bathe...or even bathe you himself, he thought it was best to leave you alone to think about what happened. Surely you would not think to deny this attraction that you and he shared.

Not after...that anyway.

He removed the soiled sheets from the bed and folded them neatly. He considered washing them but he wanted to keep them. It was your first orgasm and he wanted to remember it forever. He went into a drawer and put new sheets on to cover the bed.

He silently began to ponder the reason why he had not transformed. The first time he held you, he had transformed but this time he didn't. Strange...

You stepped out the bathroom your hair wrapped up in a towel with some flannel pajamas on. He was still here Yuki raised an eyebrow, those flannel pajamas covered every inch your body.

"Yuki?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't do that again. I would like it, if you'd stayed away from me." You gave him a sad smile.

He frowned. You still deny his love after that. "No. I refuse to do that."

"I asked nicely. Why can you take the hint Yuki? I just don't like you the way you like me."

"Let's not talk about this. Here I got you roses." He handed the banquet to you with a light frown.

The ungrateful bastard wasn't even trying to hear you out. You were trying to let him down easy. What happened a few minutes ago was nothing but pleasures of the body. It didn't go any deeper than that. Even if Yuki thought it did something to change the non-relationship.

You smelled the roses, the scent easily swaying your senses and mind into a calm state. "Thank you Yuki."

He smiled and presented more gifts. He had bought chocolates and the rest stuff animals. One of the stuffed animals was a bear with the words 'I'm sorry" written on a big heart. The other was well...you didn't want to say what it was.

"Is this some kind of joke?" You said looking at the white rat plushie he was holding out to you.

"No. I think it will help with your fear."

"Well it's not. Get that thing away from me." You cringed as it's purplish, silvery eyes stared at you.

"It's the exact replica of me in my Zodiac form. Trust me you'll get used to it."

Huh? What was he talking about? Zodiac form?

"I want you and that thing out of my sight. Thanks but no thanks. I'm not interested in that or you."

His brows furrowed. What else could he possibly do? You had to love him or you wouldn't have responded that way to his touch. "I love you."

"For the last time Yuki, you barely know me. How can you say that?"

"I know everything about you, hime. You are my one and only."

"Yes but you found those things out on your own. You never asked me."

"You were afraid to tell me."

"Yes becuase you were stalking me.I barely know a thing about you."

"Ask anything. I'll tell you everything, hime."

"I told you don't call me that. That's just it Yuki I don't want to know anything about you. As I have said before, I don't particularly like you at all."

He ran a hand through his hair taking a deep breath like before. "It doesn't matter. I still love you. No one else."

"Yuki...no. I don't love you."

He growled and took a seat in your office chair his head held down with his bangs covering his face. He mumbled something.

"I can't hear you Yuki."

He lifted his face and your could see this twisted glint in his eyes. "You love me I know you do. It takes time to admit these things. Don't worry (name) I'll wait. Soon you will marry me and bear my children. Don't worry we'll be happy together. You won't be alone again."

Despite what he was saying the look on your face said otherwise.