Chapter Thirty-One

"Okay so you've seen her now get out!" Yuki pointed towards the door and rubbed his temple. Everytime his brother came around he got a headache.

"Yes and I fully approve of your relationship. You may continue seeing her." He stood up to face Yuki.

"And what's makes you think I was going to stop seeing her just because you said so?"

"As your older brother I demand you respect my wishes. If I forbid you to date (name). Then you wouldn't date her." He gracefully pointed at Yuki with a commanding tone.

POW.

You winced as Yuki's punch sent him face first into the floor. He twitched a bit just lying there but got back up to his feet while clearing his throat. "As I was saying you may continue to date her."

Tohru seem to watch everything with tired eyes. Like she had seen it all before. She had the initial reaction and thoughts you were having right about now. The Sohma family was very...unique if not a little out of this world crazy.

"You are not staying here."

"On the contrary Shigure said I can stay as long as I want. Right Shigure?"

"Of course Aya."

"So tell me about yourself (name). I'm dying to know what drew my little brother in besides your beauty."

"Yes, you are very cute."

"Don't you two ever stop?" Kyo said exasperated from their behavior.

"Stop harassing my hime." Despite what he was saying he inwardly enjoying the situation. He let the nickname slip up on purpose.

Both adults grinned at the nickname...even Tohru and Kyo. Humph..traitors.

"A fitting nickname little brother! It fits her so perfectly."

You covered your face with your hands shielding yourself from all the attention being lavished on you. You were just so used to being ignored and looked over.

"Prince Yuki and Princess (Name). I like it." Tohru spoke up with a smile.

If only they knew. This entire thing was act. It was good idea to meet everyone. Yes, let them know about this 'relationship' with Yuki. In fact more people should know. It would be easier to 'break up' with him that way. You would just have to 'break up' with him in front of everyone...and find a good reason why. You would have to make it beleivable though.

"Oh, I must call Ha'ri! He must meet this bundle of cuteness!" Ayame was running his hands through your hair. He made you stand and twirled you around like you were a new doll. After he was done ogling you he dashed off to find a phone.

"Oh I almost forgot! Would you like to join us for dinner?" Shigure flashed you a sly smile.

"Sure, I would love to."

"Great, then you can come with me!" Tohru dragged you away into the kitchen. She wanted your help with the actual cooking.

You blink as she quickly wraps you and herself in the apron. She began to show you what she was going cook. It seemed like a lot...not that you couldn't do it. Seth had been teaching you how to cook over the years cause as a 'novelist' he would take long trips sometimes. He didn't want you starving to death and he said that a woman who couldn't cook was a turn-on off for most guys. You ignored the last part of that.

Tohru had you busy preparing the stew while she was making...something.

"I'm surprised really..."