Chapter 9

Emma's POV

Every class seemed to drag on for ages until the bell for lunch rang.

Finally.

I walk out of class, and I start to head towards my locker to put my books, then to go to the library.

After I closed the locker, I decided to go to the bathroom to make sure I didn't look like a mess.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt someone push me hard against the wall and looked up to see Mackenzie glaring at, and grabbed my wrist.

I could feel her nails digging into my skin.

"Looks like this nerd didn't listen to her warning," Mackenzie says looking at her 'friends' then at me again.

"Well, nerd, you're lucky I'm in a good mood today, so I'm warning you one more time, Stay. Away. From. Brendon." she says squeezing my wrist a bit harder, before walking away.

I look down at my wrist to see some blood coming out, not a lot though, I tried my best not to cry and went back into the girls' bathroom and washed my wrist so the injury doesn't appear as much.

Then got some tissues and pressed my wrist hard so the blood stopped coming out.

I wish I had brought my hoodie, or worn a long-sleeved shirt. I don't want my best friends asking where those marks came from, because, it legit looked like someone stabbed pencils into my wrist since Mackenzie's 'designer' nails were long as f*ck.

They should be called killer nails, literately.

I quickly run to the library and walked around to see where Brendon and Theo were. Soon I see them sitting at a table, I walk up to them and I could tell Theo was relieved that I had shown up.

I quickly put my injured arm behind my back and sat in the seat in front of them.

"Hey," I say, giving them a smile, trying to look as casual as possible." Hey, what took you so long?"Brendon asks, raising his eyebrows a bit.

" I had to...organize my locker a bit to fit my books in," I say, still trying to act casual.

That was the worst lie I have ever told.

"Anyways, I'm glad you could make it Emma," Theo says.

Thank god he said that because Brendon was going to ask another question.

So, we started talking, and Theo explained that he thinks he has a crush on Becky.

I'm so happy for her. And that Theo wanted my help to set up a date, because he had no idea what Becky liked to do, and where she preferred a date to be and stuff.

I give him all the information he needs and then he tells me when he will ask her out, which was after school tomorrow in the park.

My job was to take her there, leave for a second to 'buy' ice cream and while that, Theo would come and stuff.

I know, asking someone out doesn't have to have a plan like that and shit, but I know Becky likes everything romantic, so this was the perfect plan.

Oh and the fact that she loves ice cream,(just like me, I probably like it more than her) Theo will give her an ice cream cone before asking her out, which is super cute.

I don't exactly like romantic things, I just love romantic and cute movies, even if it's cheesy.

After finishing our plan, we were joking around and having fun, until Brendon's eyes landed on my wrist.

Shoot me now.

He grabs my arm and looks at my wrist.

"What the heck happened to your wrist?" He asks while still examining my injured wrist.

I quickly pull away "nothing," I said

Sh*t.

I had no excuse because I can't just be like I stabbed myself with something sharp.

He looks at Theo and back at me."Emma, what happened? Who did this, and how?" Brendon says looking directly into my eyes.

"No one, I'm fine really," I say.

While in the inside I'm screaming Mackenize dug her extremely sharp killer nail into my skin!

"Its fine, Emma you can tell us, we are just worried, maybe we can help you," Theo says with a concerned look on his face.

Should I tell them?

No, I can't.

You have to Emma.

"Mackenzie came to me when I walked out if the bathroom, and she wasn't in a good mood and..she decided to spill her anger at me,"I say in a low squeaky voice, looking at the ground.

That didn't even make any sense, 'spill her anger?'

Wow, I say really stupid stuff when I'm nervous or upset.

Brendon's jaw clenches as he starts walking away from us, I grab his arm and pull him back, making him look at me" don't do anything, you'll make everything worse, please" I say.

"I'm sorry Emma, but she doesn't have to right to harm you like that when you didn't even do anything." He says, looking mad, he pulls away from my grip easily and starts walking out of the library.

"Emma, it's okay, after Brendon talks to Mackenzie, she'll never dare to hurt you ever again," Theo says trying to keep me calm.

I hope what Theo is saying will be true, because I'm sick and tired of Mackenzie ruining my life like this.

Soon, the bell rang and I say bye to Theo and went to my locker got my books, and walked to my math class.

I sit down, and put my headphones on and started to listen to music, trying to stay calm, and not cry.

I really needed her with me.

I miss her.

_____________________________

Hey guys, sooo, what do you guys think about the story till now? Don't be silent readers and please comment, I would love to read them and reply to them too.

Oh, and btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Tbh, 2016 went so quick. It actually wasn't so happy for me, but I hope you all had a better day than I did.

1. Will Mackenzie keep bothering Emma?

2. Is Becky going to say yes to Theo?

3. Who was Emma talking about when she said that she 'missed her'?

Vote and Comments!

-Sarah