Chapter 42

Emma's POV

When I finally processed what was happening in my head, I pushed the guy off me with all my strength, causing him to fall on the ground.

I looked at the guy and horror swept over me.

Jesse.

Why.

Why.

Just why.

He quickly got up and grabbed hold of both my wirsts,and pushed me against the wall again.

"What the f*ck Jesse, leave me alone" I yelled,at attempting to push him off again but failing.

He leaned in trying to kiss me again but I moved my face,shutting my eyes,still struggling to get out of his grip.

"Stop moving you b*tch" Jesse..slurred.

He was drunk.

"Go away" I yelled,as he let go of one of my wrists but then moved it behind my back,then grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"Get.away.from.me" I said between breaths."You heard the lady" I hear, coming from the door.

I look to my side to find Levi standing there,walking towards us.

Jesse's grip loosened, allowing me to punch him,he staggered back and grabbed his jaw as he glared at me.

I kicked his leg as he fell,holding his leg.

"You're going to regret doing that, Emma. I'm going to find a way to ruin your life" He spat out.

Levi kept walking towards him, as I grabbed his wrist and shook my head,"Let's just go please" I said as Levi sighed then nodded.

We hurried to Levi's car and sat inside."Are you okay?" Levi asked. I took a deep breath and nodded.

My wrists had red hand marks on them,which I rubbed.

No matter how hard I tried to push it away,Jesse's voice kept echoing in my head.

You're going to regret doing that Emma.I'm going to find a way to ruin your life.

I shook my head trying to push the thoughts away.

What's the worst he could do?

Kill my dad?

Oh shut up. I scold myself.

"What did he do Emma" Levi asked,"It was nothing" I said, shaking my head.

"My house?" Levi asked. "sure"I mumbled whilst staring out the window.

We walked into Levi's room and I ploped down on his bed.

I went under the covers and closed my eyes.I open my eyes to find Levi laying down facing me,above the covers.

"Where did you get your bed from" I asked."Is it that comfy?"

"Yup" I said,pulling the covers up, over my head.

He started laughing.

"Shut up"