Chapter 13

Emma's POV

Becky and I looked around to find 3 cars parked in the garage. They all looked like they cost like a million dollars.

We walk over to Mackenzie's hot pink roof-less Lamborghini. Mackenzie absolutely loved her car. She totally deserved what we were about to do to her car.

Becky grabs the eggs cartons and hands me one, smiling like crazy.

I take the carton and take an egg out, and so did Becky, we give each other a look, and started egging Mackenzie's car.

"So, what happened at school today that you brought Brendon and Theo?" I ask while throwing eggs in the car.

"Well, at lunch, Brendon and Theo came up to me asking where you were and we were all searching for you together," Becky says.

"So, you got to know them more?"I say remembering Theo's plan." Yes, I did actually. Theo is really nice. So is Brendon." She says throwing a few eggs on the car.

This is actually good, if Becky knows Theo a bit, then it wouldn't be awkward when Theo asks her out, while she barely knew he existed.

Brendon and Theo were the most popular guys in the school, so Becky probably heard stuff about them, but never talked to Theo or Brendon before. Until today, thanks to me.

Kind of.

After I finished my 2 cartons, I went to our duffel bag, where we put everything and found that there was no more carton of eggs left.

I remember we bought 5. So technically Becky used 3 and I used 2.

"We are out of eggs," I say looking at Becky. We look at the car, satisfied with our masterpiece.

"Now time for the colorful plastic balls," Becky says getting out a huge plastic bag that looked like it had at least 700 colorful plastic balls in there.

We open the bag, and carried it together to the car, since there was no roof, we just dumped it all in Mackenzie's car.

We look at the car, smiling. And gave each other a high five.

Becky got her phone out and took a picture of the car, and put it in the duffel bag and closed the zip.

We run out of the garage and went under Mackenzie's window, where we saw Theo standing at.

Theo looks down and Becky hand motions something to Theo. He looks back towards the room, then quickly drops something to us.

It falls on the ground and I pick it up, it was a key. I give Becky the key, then we sneak back to the garage, and inside, there was a door.

We unlock the door and snuck in quietly, closing the door carefully behind us. I look around and we were in the kitchen.

Wow, it was huge.

The cupboards were wood, painted with white paint. The kitchen island and the sink was emerald green marble. She is damn rich.

Thankfully, there were no camera's around in the house, or outside.

They didn't need a camera at the gate because there was a guard and thank god the guard wasn't there.

I follow Becky up the stairs, and quickly hid in one of the guest bathrooms, hearing Mackenzie's voice, it was our cue that they left her room.

After making sure that we didn't hear Mackenzie or the guys' voices anymore, we quietly sneak out and walked quickly into Mackenzie's room, shutting the door behind us.

Becky doesn't waste any time and runs towards the bathroom, taking the temporary hair dye with her.

Me, not knowing what to do, I look around her room.

Her room was entirely pink, her bed sheets and pillows were all pink, her carpets were pink, her curtains were pink, her walls were pink, and her table is pink and legit everything was pink.

Except not just one shade of pink, but a billion different types.

I feel like I'm going to be sick seeing so much pink.

I look at her bed and saw an outfit laid out on the bed. I wake over to find white 'designer' oversized sweater and some skinny jeans.

I look inside the duffel bag that I was holding, and there was flour packet inside. I smiled and walked over to Mackenzie's makeup desk.

Grabbing her hair dryer, I pour some flour into the place where the air comes out from.

What? It's a classic.

Putting it back down on the desk carefully, I look into the duffel bag again.

I looked next to the hairdryer to find a photo frame. It was a picture of Mackenzie in a gorgeous silver dress. She was extremely pretty.

Look at her, she is perfect

Yet, look at you, you're ugly and perfectly imperfect.

Ugh. Not now, go away.

Upset that we are right? Of course, you are.

We are always right. And deep inside you, you believe every single word we say.

I continued to stare at Mackenzie's picture when Becky came back out of the bathroom.

"What's next?" I whisper.

Becky looks in the duffel bag and takes out the hot sauce. Grabs the lip gloss that was in Mackenzie's pink school bag, and pours the sauce into the tube, and then closes the lip gloss.

Giving it a small shake, she put the lip gloss tube back into its place.

I look over to Mackenzie's study desk and noticed her phone on the desk.

I look at Becky that looked at the phone also and looked at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"I whisper-yell. She just nods, giving me an evil smirk.

We take her phone and it was locked, we decided to guess and after a few tries, of the most obvious passwords, we finally unlocked her phone.

I was really surprised by how easy it was unlocking her phone. We go to the gallery and deleted all of my embarrassing pictures, I didn't know where she got the pictures from.

Then sent some of her private pictures-by some, I mean all of them-to Becky's phone.

After we made sure that everything looked normal, and there was no evidence that someone was here, we quietly left the room and rushed out of the house.

We ran to Becky's car and sat down, breathing heavily. Wow, I ran so much today."That was EPIC!" I yell.

"I know right" Becky yells back. We start laughing, we couldn't wait to see Mackenzie at school tomorrow.

Becky gets her phone out and starts texting, "Who are you texting?" I ask."Oh, I'm texting Theo so he knows we are done, and they will come to meet us over at your house." She says, typing.

"Okay, cool," I say. I couldn't believe after all these years, I finally got my revenge, but really, that was barely half bad compared to what she did to me.

"What color was the hair dye?" I ask. "green." Becky says, smiling.

"oh my god, perfect color, since she absolutely despises that color," I say happily. She nods, knowing that Mackenzie hates that color.

"Ok, Theo said they will leave, so we should get going too," Becky says, starting her car, tossing me her phone.

I look at the screen to see that the time was 3:47 am. I'm definitely going to be tired tomorrow, but this was all totally worth it.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! I've always wanted to prank someone like this, lol.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and Comment!

-Sarah