Chapter 20

Emma's POV

Brendon dropped me off at my house at around 5:30 and then left to his house.

I walked in to find my dad watching TV on the couch. I went and sat on the couch next to him, watching the news with him, while he asked me about my day with Brendon.

A while later, I went to the kitchen to get a snack. "Hey Emma," someone says as I jumped up, I look behind me to see Becky standing there."Oh, hey let's go to my room," I say taking the bowl of chips with me and walked up the stairs with Becky and went into my room.

Becky and I start changing into our costumes while I tell Becky every single detail of what had happened yesterday and today. Then she told me about her date with Theo and that she really liked him, because he was nice, caring and he listens to her blabbing. Wow, even she knows she blabs about stuff a lot.

After we finished getting ready, we left the house with baskets and went trick or treating while exchanging haunted stories, that none of us were afraid of.

Later that night, she left. I lit a candle and sat in front of my table to do my homework and to study for my exams.

After studying for about 2 hours, I sleepily walked over to my bed and fell asleep.

..

I smack the alarm with my hand and groaned loudly. I sounded like a dying whale. I walk to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine of taking a shower, brushing teeth and stuff. Then walked over to my closet and took out a velvet sweater and black skirt and some thick tights and a black scarf then got dressed, tied my hair into a ponytail, then did my usual makeup routine of mascara and lip gloss.

I walk downstairs with my bag slung over one shoulder as I put 2 toasts into the toaster and put some Nutella on the toast and ate.

I hear a car honk outside so I get out of the house, locking it and slid into Becky's car.

..

I walk into the girls' bathroom and see Ella, putting on lip gloss.

"Ella, hey please tell me what's been going on,"I ask, putting a hand on her shoulder. She moves away glaring at me."You already know what you did Emma. You told Mackenzie about my crush, and how terrible I am at choosing my outfits and you kept talking behind my back, how could you?" Ella spits out.

What the heck? I never said any of those things, oh my god Mackenzie that lying brat, ugh."Ella, you believe her?" I ask shocked."Yes, I do, and the fact that you and Becky were always closer together and I was like the third wheel of your friendship, now hanging out with Mackenzie, I'm her best friend, not her third wheel" Ella says then walks out of the bathroom.

What happened to the positive and caring Ella? Mackenzie turned Ella into one of her minions. I can't believe it.

I walk out of the bathroom, still shocked at what Ella had said.

The rest of the day went pretty quickly, and when the final bell rang, I walked out to the parking area and waited for Becky to come out, then I see her and Theo walking together and they soon come to the car where I was standing.

"Hey, lovebirds," I say laughing. Becky rolls her eyes and unlocks the car. As I got in, I see Becky and Their talking and oh my god- he kissed her on the cheek. I can see Becky's face turn red.

I'm happy for her but then oh great, now she will start screaming in the car all the way home. Becky finally gets in the car and then starts the engine.

She kept on going on about her and Theo and this time I was listening. She said that he asked her out again for this week Friday after school, and she is happy as fuck right now, I really hope we don't crash into another car.

She finally drops me at home and I get into the house. I go upstairs to my room and started with my homework.

...

*Friday*

"Emma what should I wear this time!?" Becky asks starting to look panicked."Oh, so the tables have turned, its always you telling me what to wear now I am." I say chuckling.

"Emma please help me out here we have like half an hour till Theo comes to pick me up." She says jumping up and down."Ok, ok chill girl". I say getting off of my bed and I walked towards my closet.

As Becky said that they were going to a pretty fancy restaurant I grabbed my emerald green silk dress and handed it to Becky.

Becky changes and then I put her hair in a low twisted bun and then bobby pinned her hair in place. Then she did her make up, since I'm not that good with makeup, at all.

An hour later, Theo comes alone this time, and takes Becky with him to the restaurant there were going to.

I go up to my room to start my homework and when I was halfway through it, I started to get cramps. Oh no, I'm I'm getting my period. I groan as I walked downstairs getting a heating pad and filled it with hot water and hugged it, and walked over to the couch, grabbed a fluffy blanket and turned on the TV and put in the movie Titanic.

I pick up the phone and texted Becky.

Emma: Urgh, the time of the month came :-[

Becky: Oh, you watching Titanic again?

Emma: Yup

Becky: well girl I'm sorry I can't be there.:'(

Emma: Its fine, don't worry about me go have fun.

Becky: k, thanks ttyl.

I put my phone aside and started to watch Titanic. When I was halfway throughout the movie, someone rang the doorbell, I get up and lazily walked to the front door, to find Brendon holding a bag of tampons and pads and another bag full of chocolate and sweets.

I stare at him shocked, with my mouth wide open.

..

*A while ago*

Becky's POV

"Who was that?" Theo asks me."Oh, it was Emma she is um, well she is on her period. And she is hopelessly watching Titanic again, like every time she gets her period, I'm just worried because I'm always there with her when she is watching Titanic." I say smiling.

"Hmm, well why don't you call Brendon to go watch with her?" Theo asks."Oh my god, good idea, can you call him through your phone, because I don't have his number." I say. He nods and pulls his phone out of his pocket and calls Brendon and hands the phone to me.

"Hey, this is Becky," I say "hey," Brendon says through the phone."I need you to go to a supermarket and buy chocolate and snacks and pads and tampons for Emma.

Now! Because she is watching titanic all alone, like a loner and she needs someone's company, and since I'm busy on a date, it's your job to go be her knight in shining armor."I quickly say. "Um, what?" He asks confused.

"Emma is on her period just go buy her what I said and go NOW."I practically yell through the phone but not loud enough for people around us to hear.

"Ok, ok I'll be there as soon as possible after I buy the stuff you told me." He says and I say bye and then end the call.

"Ok,I got it covered now let's continue eating" I say smiling at Theo.

_____________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and Comment!

-Sarah