Chapter 59

Emma's POV

It has been around a week since I have first hung out with Jason. Things haven't gotten any better. Infact, things just kept getting worse and worse.

Becky wouldn't talk to me or reply to my texts and calls. Brendon didn't talk to me either, we would make eye contact in the hallways sometimes but I quickly looked away the second we did. Levi had to go visit his grandparents who lived at another state, so he basically has no idea what's happening whatsoever.

Levi is coming back today though, I told him that I would pick him up at the airport and hang out with him today. Maybe I can then tell him about what's happening?

Not the entire actually story but.. that I'm "dating" Jesse, and that Brendon and Becky are both pissed at me. But then I feel like if I tell him, he will be pissed as well.

But whether I tell him or not, he'll find out sooner or later anyway. 

I quickly changed into a hoodie and a pair of leggings, then putting on my converse. I stared at my mirror, looking at my outfit, I sighed. Why couldn't I look like I actually bothered to pick out an outfit? I don't have the motivation to do anything, even when I really want to do something, my body just refuses to do stuff.

I brushed my hair and tied it up in a pony tail. I guess I'm ready now. Jogging down the stairs, I grab my dad's car keys and left the house.

Sliding into the car, I put on my seatbelt and started the car, pulling the door shut as well.

I turned on the radio and the song Drugs by EDEN was on, as I smiled a little. This song was amazing. I sang as loud as I can, trying to avoid thinking much, and soon when I got to the airport, I parked the car and went to where Levi and I decided to meet.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I stood looking around for Levi, when soon I saw a familiar blonde as he looked up and smiled at me. "Hey!" I yelled forcing a smile, waving. "Hey, Emma! I missed you!" He said, running towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"Of course you did, I'm awesome" I said, as I cringed and faked a laugh. "Yeah yeah" He said rolling his eyes, but smiled afterward.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked, as we walked towards the car. "I'm starving, let's go to McDonald's," he said, jumping up with happiness as I chuckled.

"Sure, let's go" I said, popping the trunk open for Levi put his suitcase in. I got into the driver's seat and Levi slid into the passenger's seat soon afterward.

"So, how's life? More specifically how are things between you and Brendon?" He asked. "Uh.. let's talk about that later after we get food" I mumbled, starting the car.

"Alright then.." Levi said, then turned the radio on. As I drove to Mcdonalds, Levi told me about his time with his grandparents, and things he did while he was there. "So yeah, then we went to the beach- oh my god, the beach there is amazing" Levi exclaimed as I laughed. "That must have been nice, I'm glad you had fun" I said, turning to look at him for a moment then turning back to the road.

I parked the car and hopped out with Levi. We walked in then ordered our food and sat down at a table. "So, you gonna tell me everything that I missed while I was gone now?" Levi asked, raising his brow. I licked my dry lips and gave a short nod. "Just remember, no matter what happened, or will happen in the future, I'll always be here for you Emma, even if you don't think so, I'm never going to leave you" He said, as I gave him a small smile.

Knowing far too well he was lying. Lying unintentionally. He has no idea that probably when he finds out, he'll be pissed, he won't be there for me. No one ever is, even if they are there for me for a while, they all just gave up and left. Who said Levi is going to be any different from them all?