Chapter 57

Emma's POV

"N-no what, why would I?" I asked, surprised I didn't faint.

"Of course you would never do that- at least not on purpose" He said. "I didn't do it Jesse, what the hell" I denied. "Oh but you did, I saw you, infact I recorded you doing so on my phone sugar" He said.

Okay, what? 

I just stared at Jesse. 

"S-show me" I managed to say. "As you wish" He says and pulls out his phone.  He presses  a video and shows me the screen of the phone.

He was right. I was right there, sitting on the grass, in Brendon's garden, I saw myself throw the cigarette behind me to a pile of wood and get up to leave. Then the video ended.

"What the f*ck Jesse, do you stalk me?" I yelled. "I wouldn't call it stalking because I was on my way to the party, then somehow, found you and thought why not record" He said.

"Please delete the video and don't tell anyone" I shut my eyes tightly and begged. It's all I could do. 

It's not like I could just snatch his phone from his hand and delete it without getting a punch in the face. 

"Now, now don't be upset" He said, caressing my cheek, as I quickly pulled away. "I'm not deleting the video sweetheart" He said. "Why not?" I asked, trying not to burst into tears.

"Because I need it to have you" He said. I gave him a questioning look. "You're mine now." He said, with a smirk. "Wait what? You're blackmailing me?" I said, my eyes widening.

"Sure am sugar" He said, as I shook my head. "No, no, no! I'm not yours, you can't do that!" I yelled. "Awh, then I guess I'll just release the video to everyone at school, and the police- oh and most importantly, Brendon." He said, with fake innocence.

My jaw dropped. How could he? 

"So babe what's the answer?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip, looking down at my lap, as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm yours" I whispered.  "Now that's my good girl" he said, pinching my cheek hard.

"Now kiss me" He said. "What?" I asked, shocked. "Kiss me" He growled. I gulped, and slowly leaned in. 

Just when our faces were inches apart, Jesse grabbed my jaw hard and smashed his lips onto mine.

After what seemed like forever, Jesse finally pulled away and looked at the playground set, smirking. 

I raised my brow, wondering what he was looking at and I turned to the direction he was looking at.

Brendon was standing there with his mouth open, he looked shocked. I felt as if someone just punched me in the stomach.

"What the f*ck Jesse, leave Emma alone!" He yelled, now standing right in front us. "Hey Brendon, sorry to break it to you, but Emma wants me" Jesse smirked. 

 I see what Jesse is doing...

"Bull shit" Brendon said.  Jesse just kept his stupid smirk on his face. "Wait- is that true Emma?" He asked. 

I kept my head down, refusing to look at Brendon's or Jesse's face. "Yes, it's true, I'm dating Jesse" I whispered, then looked at Jesse. "As she said, she loves me, and only me" Jesse said, grabbing my jaw and kissing me again.

I've never felt more disgusted. 

I waited for the moment when he pulled his cold, rough lips off mine.

He finally pulled away and I looked around to find Brendon gone. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. 

"I'm going home now, I have to sleep for school tomorrow" I mumbled getting up and walked away. "See you tomorrow babe" He called after me, as I gaged.