Chapter 47

(A/N: republished this part cuz there were a few problems)

Emma's POV

"What?" Was all I could say.

Honestly,  just why.

Oh, of course, he must have found someone better. How could I have been to stupid,  to actually think he loved me.

"Look, I don't think this will workout, I thought I loved you for real, that's why I decided to date you and see if my feelings were real, but I realized, that it was a simply a small crush I used to have on you, I'm sorry for leading you on.. can we go back to being bestfriends- or atleast friends?" Eric said, as my jaw dropped.

Is he serious? He dated me all this time to check if he really loved me or not.

"You know what? F*ck you, don't ever come talk to me, seriously you dated me to check whether you actually loved me? Get out" I yelled.

Just then Levi walked in with a towel in his hand. Eric looked at Levi. "Really? why is he over? Honestly, I don't get you Emma, when we were dating, you would still hang out with Brendon and Levi, I was your boyfriend not them, maybe Mackenzie wasn't wrong about you being a b*tch" Eric said, angrily.

Excuse me? He was f*cking angry? He has no right.

"No, he came this morning, plus, you're one to talk, whenever I was having a hard time, oh I'm sorry, that you were to f*cking busy with whatever you were doing to even come check on me- let alone text me to check if I was okay, but Brendon and Levi, we aren't even dating and they came and helped me feel better, and if you assumed that I cheated on you, go ahead, I don't give a damn, you broke up with me anyways, now get the f*ck out of my house" I yelled, pointing at the door.

He just scoffed and left, kind of slamming the door in the process.

I was about to break down, but I knew that I wasn't going to infront of Levi.

"Whoa.. what happened?" Levi asked. "Eric broke up with me, because he decided he didn't actually ever love me in the first place." I mumble, rolling my eyes, as if I didn't care.

Levi hugged me and I hugged him back."why does everyone hate me" I sobbed."Not everyone hates you Emma, you have us, me, Brendon, Becky, Jessica and your dad" he said.

"Can you call Becky for me?" I asked, Levi nodded as I trudged to the living room and laid down on the couch, hugging a cushion tightly.

I could hear Levi talking to Becky and soon, he came to the living room and sat on another couch.

I just laid on the couch, staring at the window, feeling empty as the voices in my head started screaming at me.

Silly girl, you actually thought he loved you?

You're so pathetic, no one likes you.

You're too f*cked up and ugly.

The bell rang as Levi got up and quickly ran to the front door to open for Becky.

Next thing I know is Becky running over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh god, baby I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would turn out like this, he is a d*ck, he doesn't deserve you" Becky said, rubbing my back, as I start sobbing into her shoulder.

"I have an idea, why don't we go to a party tonight, I heard Ryan is hosting one, and you know his parties, they are lit" Becky said trying to cheer me up. I just shook my head.

"Come on, Emma I'm not leaving you to watch one of your sad romantic movies while stuffing youself with oreo icecream,and  feeling bad for yourself for that asshole, he doesn't deserve your tears babe" Becky said, hugging me a bit tighter then letting go.