Chapter 38

Emma's POV

"What the-" I turned around to see the same guy with the hoodie.

"Let go" I yelled as I tried to elbow him, but he didn't even flinch.

I turned around to face him and kneed him in his nuts, causing him fall and swear at me.

I lifted my middle finger at him and quickly walked away.I found Brendon sitting in the living room, I went and sat next to him.

"Hey,you look pissed" he said. "Yeah, because I am." I said.Just as I thought no more drama or anything would happen, I saw Mackenzie and her best friend Jessica walking over to us-or I mean Brendon.

Mackenzie was wearing crop top that barely covered her chest and booty shorts.

She came and flipped her hair" Hey Brendon" she cooed twirling the ends of her hair. She looked down at me and rolled her eyes.

"Isn't she boring? Let's go dance" Mackenzie said to Brendon. I couldn't help but laugh at her 'flirty' voice, it couldn't get more cringy.

"Sure" Brendon said, shrugging. I lifted my eye brows, he is going with her?

"Jealous much?" Mackenzie said to me as Brendon got up. I didn't want any drama so I rolled my eyes, and looked at my phone.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She screeched.

Oh great.

"Yeah" I said,putting my phone down and looking directly into her eyes.

"Ugh, she is so dramatic let's go dance Brendon" she said,intertwining her arm with Brendon's.

"Nah, I don't feel like it anymore" Brendon said and sat back down next to me. "You want to stay with HER?" Mackenzie yelled.

"Yeah, much better than going with a fake b*tch" Brendon said. She glared at me,I just smiled sweetly.

"Jealous much?" I mimicked, "You're an idiot" she said.

"So was your dad when he thought he didn't need a condom." I shot back,causing Brendon to whistle.

Mackenzie and Jessica just rolled their eyes and walked away."And I'm the dramatic one" I mummbled,rolling my eyes.

"That was hot, didn't know you could talk like that" Brendon said. "There are a lot of things you dont know about me" I said, rolling my eyes.

How the hell was that hot?

"Are you still pissed?" Brendon asked. "Yeah, but not pissed about Mackenzie." I said."Then?" He asked.

"Some guy pissed me off" I said, taking the cup from his hand and drinking whatever was inside, I was really thirsty.

Suddenly, I wanted to spit out the drink, it burned my throat."Urgh what is that" I asked, coughing. "Its some weird flavored vodka." He said,as I handed the cup back to him.

"Were you actually going to go with her?" I asked." Nah, I just wanted to see your reaction." He said."Did I react the way you wanted me to?" I asked.

"Kinda" he said.

I got up."Where you going?." Brendon asked. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said. "Careful" He said. "Since when did you care" I mumbled then left.

I climbed up the stairs, I heard a guy whistle as I walked by him, I gave him a dirty look and walked away.

I went down the hallway,till I found the bathroom, I went inside and suddenly heard someone crying in the tub.

I closed the door and locked it,never know who might come in. I went to to tub and saw Jessica crying into her hands." Hey..you okay?" I asked, climbing into the tub and sitting down.