Author's Note <3

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm super excited for you to read this book!

I have put a lot of work into this book and I have invested a lot of time and energy. I have developed all of these characters so much and they practically feel real to me.

A couple things I'd love for you to keep in mind/know while reading:

- anxiety can cause people to doubt a lot of things and have trust issues, so it's not always just being naive or dumb if a character is in denial of something or someone- or second guesses things.

- alcoholism, as an addiction, can be passed down genetically and therefore can run in families. It can be very hard for people do identify alcoholism even when it is in the family.

- any clichés in this book are just that- clichés. We love 'em, but so do other authors. I did not steal or copy anything from any other books, but I did use some well known clichés that can obviously be found in many books :)

- Some high school schedules change every day on a rotation, such as the one in the story. The class times are therefore different a lot.

- There's no need for negativity :), it doesn't benefit anyone. If you don't want to read this book for any reason than don't read it- it's no big deal. I'm not here to force anything on anyone and I still support people who decide not to read this book for any reason- I'm chillin my dudes... but plz plz keep any negativity to yourself or send me a DM ranting, even. Negativity effects the way others perceive characters or the story in general which is no bueno, sooo just do you and let other ppl do them- it's that simple :)

- Don't slut shame. Period. Excuse my French (I swear a lot- sorry), but double standards are ugly as fuck, and they're simply not right, so don't come after a female for being a "slut" or joke that she "belongs to the streets" while males are practically idolized every time they get laid or are sexually confident. Ive said it once and I'll say it again- you do you, and as long as they're not hurting anyone, let others do them. (Someone had to say it I'm sorry..)

- (also just cuz I don't write out every time the characters shower or brush their teeth doesn't mean that they aren't showering or brushing their teeth lol- they're all perfectly hygienic.)

• • • • •

All business aside- ENJOY!!!

(And just know that me and you will be crushing on the characters together because, as sad as it may sound, I'm literally in love with these fake people that I've made up in my head- both the the guys and the gals)

Make sure to plz vote and comment! I appreciate it sm!

Stay beautiful<3

~Briella