FaceTime

Ew my editing is hilarious. I couldn't do much because I'm on my phone and not my computer.

But here you go!!
--

My phone began to vibrate in the palm of my hand. Kian's name flashed across the screen to FaceTime. I was reluctant at first until I held my thumb over the camera and answered.

I was surprised when I seen it was actually Kian. Like the REAL him, on camera.

"Uncover whatever's blocking the camera." He laughed

I rolled my eyes before removing my thumb.

"Holy shit." He squints his eyes, moving further into the camera.

I blush shyly "what?"

"You're so god damn beautiful." He breathed out after a minute of silence.

"Thanks." I giggled

"Do I still seem like a pedophile?" He frowned

Him frowning had to be the cutest thing I've seen all day.

I teasingly shrugged "a little."

He kissed his teeth "stop. Can you please be nice? I just called you beautiful."

"Did I force you?" I asked

He gave me a look to show that I was pushing it.

"Okay!" I laugh "you're definitely not what I was expecting, and that's a GOOD thing."

"What were you expecting, an old man jerking off?" He joked

I raised an eyebrow and looked anywhere else in the room besides the camera.

"Are you serious?" He questioned when he seen the look on my face

"Yup."

"Well then be thankful it wasn't." He smiled

His smile caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. It was really adorable and contagious.

I smiled "I don't know. Maybe I was hoping to see the old guy."

Kian threw his head back in laughter like what I said was the most funniest thing.

"J-just imagine some 67 year old just shagging off in the camera. The look on your face would've been priceless!" He said in between laughs

I begin to laugh myself as well, until some guy with curly short hair and a small dog came into view behind Kian.

Kian's gaze followed mine and was taken back when the small dog jumped on his lap.

"Hi wishbone!" He says in a baby voice while petting the dog

I couldn't help the small smile on my face as I watched him play with the dog.

"Oh! Kian's talking to a girl!" The guy behind him shouts as he pointed towards the screen

"Jc!" Kian snapped before pressing something on the screen

"And I'm on mute." I sighed before playing with small strands of my hair.

Kian and Jc seemed to be in deep conversation until they begin laughing. Jc picked up the dog wishbone and left out the room.

I quickly grabbed the tv remote to look like I was busy.

"Sorry about that." Kian apologized

"It's fine." I tell him before getting off my bed and heading downstairs.

"What you doing?" He asked

"Getting food." I placed down my phone so that it was leaning against the paper towels before I walked over to the pantry in front of it.

"Holy shit! Can I come over?!" Kian asked after I opened the door to the pantry

I laughed "sure."

"Address??"

I rolled my eyes knowing he was joking.

"1306 [fake address]" i tell him, thinking he lives somewhere far away from me.

"You live in California?!" He asked, sounding more surprised than expected.

"Yea, why?" I reached for the bag of potato chips but I was to short to get them.

"Damn." He muttered

"What?" I turn around with the bag of chips now in hand.

Kian's eyes snapped up to mine as I walked towards the phone, not picking it up just yet.

"Nothing. Gotta go. Bye!" He cheesed before throwing up the peace sign

"Kian!" I called after him but it was too late and he had already hung up.

I shrugged before opening the bag of chips and stuffing a hand full in my mouth.

"That's attractive." My friend Ally walked in the kitchen

"I know right" I wink before taking my phone and heading back upstairs with the chips in hand.