Cecilia

For some reason my mind immediately thought of Kian. I don't really understand why. I mean what hurt could it do if I said yes?

Kian's with Meredith, and that's his choice that I'm perfectly fine with. So nothing could possibly be bad if I spiced up me and Kyle's friendship, right?

It sounds like i'm just being a jealous bitch and i'm just doing it to get at Kian or somewhat trigger him a bit, but I can't lie, I had a small crush on Kyle a few months after we met and started to hang out more.

But now? I don't know if I still see him as more or just a friend..

There's only one way to find out.

I nod "Okay."

The smile on his face became pretty evident once he took in my answer. He bent down to kiss my right cheek and I laughed in return.

"I'm not gonna ruin this, I promise." He says for only me to hear

A weird feeling inside of me made my smile falter a bit. I then quickly recovered and blocked that feeling.

"So, I made reservations for a party tonight. You're coming." He states without questioning my approval, not that I mind.

I laugh "what? Reservations for a party?"

"Yup. Kylie J. is hosting an all red V-day party tonight, and you know how the Jenner's and K's are." He rolls his eyes

"Fuck, only if I were in their shoes." I sighed deeply in my imagination

He 'hmmed' "We all know she's just doing it to probably announce a new lipstick line or some shit."

"I call this one rosary matte" I dramatically look over my shoulder to impersonate Kylie in her snapchats.

I pucker up my lips as I held the bouquet of flowers next to them, earning a contagious laugh from Kyle.

"How do I look?" I smirk

"It's s-so funny because she a-acts j-ju-st like that!" He claps and hunches over in laughter

I couldn't help but laugh along with him. His laugh was so cute and hilarious, so it wasn't helping me calm myself at all.

Once we had finally regained composure, I then realized that Zarah and Kaitlyn must've went upstairs a while ago because three of my chocolates were missing.

I looked at the big teddybear sitting on the mini table in the middle of the room and walked over to it.

"Ugh, I can't ever thank you enough for this." I smiled while taking in everything that surrounded it.

Different colored bouquet of roses from red, white, and pink were already placed in 3 vases. There was also a bag filled with more sweets and about 4 huge heart shaped boxes that were filled with candy sitting beside it.

I realized the teddybear was sat on top of another box and decided to lift it up. This time it was a black rectangular shaped box, with ribbon that crossed over and under it, and all of it coming together in a huge bow in the middle.

"What's this?" I looked over at Kyle

"Open it and see." He raised an eyebrow and gave me a slight nod.

I playfully squint my eyes at him before looking back down at the box. I slowly took an end of the silky fabric and pulled to undo it.

I placed my hands on either side of the box and slowly took off the top.

I gasp "oh my- Kyle."

"I was passing one of those lingerie stores in the mall and came across this and immediately thought of you." He explains while walking beside me