Kian & Cecilia

Kian's POV:

After shutting my car door, I realized there was another car in Cecilia's driveway that I don't remember ever seeing. I remember her having 2 roommates so that could be one of theirs.

But didn't she say that one Kait girl left this morning and Zarah won't be back until midnight?

Maybe she came back early I guess.

I continued walking up to the front door and searched under all the plants until I found the one with a spare key. I smirked and attached it to my key ring that held my other keys. I paused before continuing to unlock the door.

Maybe I should just knock?

I thought for a minute before shrugging and walking into the house like I owned it.

"Cecilia?" An unknown voice called

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as I was locking the door back. I looked up and felt all the air knocked out of me when I was greeted by a familiar face.

"Kian?!" She gasped and slowly inched closer to me

"Franny?" I looked at her confused wondering why she was here

She nods with a huge grin swept across her face "Hey"

I stood there awkwardly for a second, not knowing how to react. Before I knew it, I had already took action by pulling her into a big hug.

+

Cecilia's POV:

"Thanks for this again, Kyle." I quickly hugged him

As soon as the meeting ended, I was immediately rushing to get home because I didn't want Kian waiting up too long. I know how bored he gets, and when he's bored... he's reckless.

"No problem." Kyle pulls back "I'll email you the info for the photoshoot and ticket information for some scenes in the videos."

"Alright, I'll see you later." I tell him and wave goodbye

I walked towards my car and stopped to take off my heels before getting in. I threw them carelessly in the backseat, knowing that was a bad idea and quickly looking back to make sure nothing was damaged.

"Crap it's so hot!" It was nearly 60 degrees when I left the house earlier and now it feels like 100

I hate when it gets this hot because it ruins my outfit plans and also make me feel yucky. Just the thought of being home and in air conditioning made me press a little harder on the gas pedal.

I pulled over to get chick-fil-a because I know Kian probably wants food and I really don't feel like cooking.

Call me lazy or whatever, but I've been sitting in a meeting for at least 5 hours with minimum breaks. All I feel like doing is pigging out on fast food and watching movies with Kian.

It didn't take long for me to pull into the driveway of my house. I grabbed the bag of food and my shoes before getting out and locking the doors.

I made my way up to the door and didn't take long to unlock it. The sound of voices coming from the kitchen and of course Kians laugh had alerted me on where to go next.

"Kian-" I stopped talking when I seen his back faced towards me and he was spraying whip cream into his mouth with the fridge wide opened

He turned around with a surprised look on his face. I looked over at who was sitting on the stool laughing and watching Kian and was surprised to see Franny.

I raised an eyebrow in shock "Franny?"

"Cecilia!" She squealed before getting up to rush over and throw her arms around me

To say I was surprised was definitely the least, I was more than shocked. And I wasn't quite understanding why she was here, to be completely honest I haven't talked with her in years.

She looked so different from the last time I seen her, and still drop dead gorgeous without even trying.

I knew Franny because we went to the same highschool together back in Canada. But I haven't seen her since her breakup with my brother.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking from her to Kian

"I'm here to see you silly!" She laughed, pulling me into a hug "Well, that and I came to see my boyfriend who lives down here. How's your brother?"

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen him in months." I say truthfully 

"Bummer." She says "We've got a whole lot of catching up to do! I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too" I smile genuinely before pulling her back into a hug

"How exactly do you two know each other?" Kian interrupts causing us both to look at him

"We were friends in highschool. You know Franny?" I asked curiously 

A thick silence was shared upon all three of us as I stared at them both confused. Kian shifted uncomfortably as he looked at Franny with a knowing look.

Franny rolled her eyes at him before turning towards me, "we used to date."

~

Very short chapter but it's progress ya know? This chapter was so old and I don't know where I was leading it up to so trust that it was hard to come up with things to say. Franny is no harm in this book, I love her and she's so sweet I just couldn't do that to her lmao.

I hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter as much as you could. Plenty more to come and better writing as well (hopfefully). Still here until the finish of this book! Progress is the key and failure is not an option!! 😘😋

I'm still reading chapters in this book to see what was going on, I started from the beginning lol. I cringe at the littlest things I've wrote but I'm definitely editing this book once it's finished. Not changing anything in the story besides the pictures that somehow got deleted in some instagram chapters and the grammar mistakes. Not every book is perfect ya know.

I apologize for the short chapter once again, but I rather give you something now than keep you guys waiting for nothing.

Until then, xx ! 🧡