Cecilia

Ew, I haven't updated in like 3 days. 🙄😷

My heart hurts. We literally just hit 2k three days ago and just hit 3k last night ?! 😍💕 I'm gonna cry if we hit 4k sooner than expected. 😭

Enjoy this chapter! xxx.

****

"I told you I was coming over." He shrugged and walked past me into the house.

I rolled my eyes "come in."

After closing and locking the door, I turned around to face him.

"I see you've mopped at least 2 percent of the floor." He joked while looking at the only wet spot on the floor.

"Cleo peed" I tell him

He nods before looking around some more.

"Something has changed in this room." He looked over at the wall that had previously held the picture I shattered earlier.

I raised an eyebrow, kind of impressed. "You seem to have a good eye, Lawley."

He turned back towards me and gave me one of his breath taking smiles. It was hard for me not to squeal and keep the smile from rising onto my lips.

I watched as Cleo came from the kitchen and made his way over to Kian. Kian laughed and bent over to retrieve Cleo in his arms.

"Aw, look at the little hazy!" He cooed while Cleo licked his face.

"Hazy?" I questioned

"I have a dog named Hazel. He kind of reminds me of her when she was a pup pup." He explained

"Oh." I nod K."

I continue to watch as he played with Cleo. After 3 minutes of just standing there and admiring their cuteness, I made my way back into the kitchen to continue making fruit salad.

Kian had sat down in one of the island stools right across from me along with Cleo in his lap. The whole time we sat in silence, him watching my every move.

I begin to grow irritated by him staring at me chopping up fruit for the past 5 minutes. I never liked when people stared, it was very uncomfortable. Especially if I know they want to say something.

I gently placed down the knife and looked up at Kian with the hugest fake smile on my lips.

"Yes?"

He looked up at me in surprise until he  replaced it with a tight lip smile "Nothing

He looked up at me in surprise until he  replaced it with a tight lip smile "Nothing."

I squint my eyes at him suspiciously.

"Why are you really here, Kian?"

"I felt like I needed to give you an explanation to some things from yesterday." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"So how does this work? You explain, then apologize, and I forgive you?" I grabbed a fork and helped myself to some fruit salad.

"Well," he reached over and grabbed the for from my mouth "you just have to listen, and then it's up to you to forgive me."

He winks at me while placing a pineapple slice in his mouth. I 'hmm' in response before taking a seat of my own.

"Then lets not waste time, Mr. Lawley." I teased him by saying his last name seductively.

He grinned "More like daddy Lawley."

That was the second time I had found myself almost choking on a fruit. I coughed repeatedly while Kian just laughed and somewhat helped by giving me a bottled water from the fridge behind me.

After calming down and basically chugging the water handed to me, I finally had regained myself again.

"Thanks." I blushed in embarrassment

"No problem." He looks down at me while removing hair that had fallen from my ponytail and on my face.

His smile still remains on his perfectly structured face. My eyes travel from his and to his slightly parted lips. I took a small gulp as I watched him lean in closer to me, his hand now rested on my right cheek.

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip and begin to lean in as well, not really taking any thoughts to my actions. Both of ours eyes fluttering shut as his lips were just a small amount of space away from colliding into mine.

I could feel his minty breath fan across my lips and my eyes immediately shot open.

What am I doing?

****

How cute. 🦋
WHAT EVEN WAS THIS CHAPTER. 🙄

I'm sorry for my shitty updates, xxx.